Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Explosion

Thumbs down Marvel Explosion

So like

(hopefully) Everybody knows about the huge rise in marvel (and yeah DC but shhh they don't deserve our time) movieessss with superheroes and extreme villainy

Hopefully you all know there's a ton coming out this year/2014/2015

Soooo here write things about them
    so many movies my head explodes on a daily basis
    tumblr_lzko64BCYB1qm6u9bo1_500.jpg
    Talk about these:
    A) What's your favorite series/character
    B) Do you hate all of them (yes/no/some)
    C) Yes DC counts as marvel as far as this thread is concerned so talk about batman and superman too
    D) Did you read the comics
    E) Are they the same as comics
    F) Do you care at all
    G) Are you still waiting for Wonder Woman
    H) Are you still waiting for Flash
    I) Did you hate the fantastic four as much as me
    J) Was your hatred of fantastic four partly because Jessica Alba was a blonde
    K) Are you ****ed that Amy Adams is remaining a red head in the new superman
    L) You can also talk about how much you love young Spock in the new Star Trek but only Spock ONLY SPOCK
    M) Do you hate this thread
    N) Do you hate me
    O) Also where is Aquaman

Good.
    Now go ~~

The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.

Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post
    So like

(hopefully) Everybody knows about the huge rise in marvel (and yeah DC but shhh they don't deserve our time) movieessss with superheroes and extreme villainy

Hopefully you all know there's a ton coming out this year/2014/2015

Soooo here write things about them
    so many movies my head explodes on a daily basis
    Talk about these:

A) What's your favorite series/character

Hast to be the Hulk, for character, in the Advengers: quote "puny god"
    For the series, hast to be Iron Man -- I was not to much of a fan of his in the comic books, yet in the movies I must admit the CG of it all, the quick wit and quicker quips has me wanting more. sorry wolverine you have been replaced.

B) Do you hate all of them (yes/no/some)

No, hate is for weak minds and even weaker hearts. That aside Hollywood has one purpose, and that is to tell a visual story. Bringing characters who were once drawn, inked, colored and printed in one month to a full fledge moving picture, to me is amazing. The price has gone up, from a quarter to dang, and the ads have changed from x-ray glasses to I-5s's but the spirit of it all seems to remain the same. Show an intriguing story as visually as possible the way was on that old pulp paper.

I am dissapointed with some of them, take the first three spidermans, for instance. rancid gully washers, imo. Spawn?!? Spawn was not some creep from the 70's show, Spawn WAS Spiderman!!! I digress.

C) Yes DC counts as marvel as far as this thread is concerned so talk about batman and superman too

The last two batmans were great films, the last one was to me, sensational. maybe cause I liked the way catwoman was portrayed, idk. and the joker played by Heath Ledger was by all standards the best joker, ever.

Still awaiting to see the old and new supermen/supermans' . will give critique when so.

D) Did you read the comics

Yes, from 1966 with spiderman as my favorite ending in 1978 with the Fabulous Freak Brothers. [now that comic they ought to make a movie from]

E) Are they the same as comics

The last spiderman movie I felt was more in the spirit of the comics, the first three were trash, looking back on them. The Hulks are on and off. Wolverines and his sidekicks are always worth a watch.

F) Do you care at all

Yes.

G) Are you still waiting for Wonder Woman

I think the TV series blew out any attempts at finding someone now who could pull off a Wonder Woman, but yes, and supergirl, and batgirl. There must be gender bias out there.

H) Are you still waiting for Flash

Would be interesting, dont you think?

I) Did you hate the fantastic four as much as me

hate is for weak minds and weaker hearts, that aside .. Eh? -- Dr Doom was believable, the human torch's character is too much of a philanderer for my taste, not quite true to the original, so yes, they could of been done better.

J) Was your hatred of fantastic four partly because Jessica Alba was a blonde

Um -- she was blonde? dint notice till you just mentioned it. [dang these averted eyes!!]

K) Are you ****ed that Amy Adams is remaining a red head in the new superman

again [DANG THESE AVERTED EYES!!!]

L) You can also talk about how much you love young Spock in the new Star Trek but only Spock ONLY SPOCK

erm .. pass. only because he is too emotional for a Vulcan.

M) Do you hate this thread

no, hate is for weak minds and weaker hearts.

N) Do you hate me

no, hate is for weak minds and even weaker hearts. good thread btw.

O) Also where is Aquaman

I know right? Where is the Justice League, while we are asking. super duper heroes. I mean now that there are known to be real mermaids and all, [not really according to snopes but what the hey, flow with it.] And with all that toxic waste being dumped in the oceans from tidal waves, and oil rigs and underwater gi-joes and cobras dead bodies being blasted about we need Aquaman to tidy up, kick buttt and take names. just saying.
    Dog of War grrrrr

In my bed... With a pillow between my legs.

Your thread sucks and so do you!!

jaykayiloveyouandmissyou<3

Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
    I don't know why
    Keep making me laugh, Let's go get high
    The road is long, we carry on
    Try to have fun in the meantime

Quote Originally Posted by gottibabe1 View Post

Someone has a two sided personality

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Quote Originally Posted by gottibabe1 View Post

What is this -- Opposite Day?
    Dog of War grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    What is this -- Opposite Day?
    Yep International Opposite day--Didn't ya hear, where have ya been

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Dog of War grrrrr

You of all people should know of women's two-sided nature, KA.

The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing here.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post
    You of all people should know of women's two-sided nature, KA.
    Perhaps you are correct. Yet I will never understand them.

Women are highly complex creatures, far beyond my comprehension.

Talk blue -- they hear green.
    Talk green -- why I've must of done something wrong, nine years, eight months and 27 days ago, of to which, they will remember every exact detail, down to the complete misinterpretation of what it was I must of said.

However when I bring up what they said, not three minutes ago, they develope selective memories. Again I've committed a rule infraction from a rule book that does not exist, 'cept within the complex nature of the fairer sex.

I think sometimes I should just duct tape my head, [and some would venture to say mouth] so it dont explode from how complex I have found women to be.

I've must give them all the credit in the world for civilized society. For kicking our [mens] butts out of the tree to go tackle that carcass leg from the saber tooth bear gnawing on it, before it rots and become inedable and pick up some saber tooth waterbuffalo milk before climbing back up the tree. For women do make the world go round, no doubt.

Why I have seen women, hold a snotted poor little crying child on their hip, while typing a 32 volume techmanual, while wrestling the saber tooth dog from the four year old's brand new baseball glove, while talking on the phone to her mama, while texting her boss, while putting on makeup, while cleaning up after the nine year old's "science" experiment with genetically altered saber tooth mold, while preparing carcass leg meatloaf au graten, while giving me a "I thought I trained you better than that!" look.

see? complex.

Me, on the other hand, well I am just a simple man.

Got fish
    Make fire
    Put fish on stick over fire
    Burn fish
    Eat fish
    Drink beer
    Burp
    Fallover
    Gurggle
    Scratch
    Fart
    Passout.