Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Effective way to coin

Default Effective way to coin

Hi guys, i was thinking of coining but not sure what is the best way to start up on a new server, never coined before and dont wanna waste my cash on an unproductive build/server start up.

So what is the most effective way to build a city with spending cash... only gonna spend 35$ or so and if things are looking, will spend more.

What should i upgrade 1st etc? im not a very good player, just mediocre and maybe worst lol

If a detailed guide is provided I'll relly appreciate it.

Thanks

There is no detailed guide on spending money on Evony. Basically when you start a new server you can buy a package and also receive the beginners package as a bonus, now you have some coins and some items, and a key which you need someone in your alliance or just a friend to send you a package in order to make use of that key. Since you said 35 dollars, that means you could also buy the 5 dollar package which gives you one of each medal. At the beginning I know what takes me the longest since I am always broke is getting rose, lion, and courage medals to upgrade my title, with the amulets that you win, its just a craps shoot. Best scenario is probably winning the ten ultimate speedups, or whatever they are called to finish research faster or a good mars hero, or of course 1k coins. On the other hand you could end up winning some of the many items that benefit nobody at all (rictual of pact, should be removed from the wheel especially on older servers). Save your speedups for your later research's though, that's the only advice I can really give.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillster View Post
    There is no detailed guide on spending money on Evony. Basically when you start a new server you can buy a package and also receive the beginners package as a bonus, now you have some coins and some items, and a key which you need someone in your alliance or just a friend to send you a package in order to make use of that key. Since you said 35 dollars, that means you could also buy the 5 dollar package which gives you one of each medal. At the beginning I know what takes me the longest since I am always broke is getting rose, lion, and courage medals to upgrade my title, with the amulets that you win, its just a craps shoot. Best scenario is probably winning the ten ultimate speedups, or whatever they are called to finish research faster or a good mars hero, or of course 1k coins. On the other hand you could end up winning some of the many items that benefit nobody at all (rictual of pact, should be removed from the wheel especially on older servers). Save your speedups for your later research's though, that's the only advice I can really give.
    When you buy your 1st package you get a free chest to open if i recal

There used to be an awesome guide on how to coin with $35 and with $400...forget who wrote it but I think it was deleted. The below isn't bad. And what Phil said.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ner-City-Guide
    83 - rtafishalinsanity - IMMT - retired
    133 - RTA - IMMT - retired
    ss63 - Slapstick - Tyrant - retired
    159 - solonely - None - just frolicking around
    160 - Laaaaaaagggggg
    168 - hahahahaha

spend $30 get the bp pack gives ya lumber/iron/stone/food/gold..enough to keep you building for a bit..think 200k or so of each i can't remember lol i never bought the bp pack when i first started any server.( i should have tho) i always run out of resources first couple hrs in..been almost 2years since i started a new server..don't think i will ill continue to coin on my server
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

It is difficult to say the best way to coin with smaller amounts, since The idea of coining now is to put yourself ahead of the average bear.
    however a few tips:
    Allways use autocents. if just for the extra ammys at the start. (cancel straight afterwards if you are like me and dont want it renewing.)
    IF the wheel aint dropping anything good, Buy a junior medal box to get yourself to at least baronet. 2 citys building is better then 1.
    Spin all the ammys/cents (minus some to buy a junior medal box if you dont win some, so from a 30$ pack you can spin 250 cents worth of ammys. (50) more you spin more chances to win big with helms, mech bats or the elusive 1k cents. (200 more spins)

30-35$ will get you to baronet fairly comfortably, Mabey baron if the wheel is kind. might even get a helm or mech Bat, if your lucky MOAR cents to spin.
    150-185$ tends to go a lot further as obviously more spins = better chance of getting something good from one of em, For instance More chance of winning a helm hero or 2, and mabey even a mech batt or 2 to get you farming asap. likely to get baronnet or baron at least, and a good al of medals towards later upgrades.
    300+ unless the wheel absolutely hates you you should be able to at least get baron or visicount off 300. With some luck a few helms and mech bats and enough speed ups to get techs well underway (plus enough ressies to do said upgrades)
    400+ should make viscount comfortably. (unless wheel hates you and gives more senior then med boxes), hopefully few helms and mech bats and you should win at least 1k cents. Mabey not the 1k banger, but a heap of 10, 30, and 300 cent ones add up and all = more spins.
    anything more then that just assures your excelling and will make you a top 30 player in prestige within a few days, exp if your farming 5s on day 1.

Of course, its all up to luck, and in the hands of the evony wheel gods. I do however recommend ritual sacrifices of small animals before hand, Not so much cause it helps, but more cause Ive never seen a ritual sacrifice and would like to.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

lol i won 1k cents back on ss57 forget what the server was before merge..first time ever winning 1k cents i just kept spinning well after i bought a few medal boxes ..rest of spins was pretty much junk i think maybe few good items
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

Thanks for the replies guys,yeah i was referring to the $5 as well..im trying my best not to experiment a start up with $35 lol, i wanna know what to do as soon as i start to make full use of my cash... my non coining method is solid but slow, sure the cash would speed it up a bit but really dont wanna use it on speed ups... .... yeah that $35 coining guide would be perfect, i've also been looking around but no luck (n)

9. Default

I have reached a consensus that the wheel must seriously hate me.

Spend 30 day 1 of server. It gets u the beginner which bumps you straight to baronet. Spin the rest. U will either be lucky or unlucky. either way u got ur baronet

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )