Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: The Poet

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    yeppy yippy sippy cuppy
    Dog of War grrrrr

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    *just riding along, listening to that poem...*

    Doo dee doo, dumpty diddy de de de de dumpty do .... *whistling and shtuff ...





    Then it's like ...


    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh420 View Post
    i didn't write it lol found it somewhere thought it was pretty cool so posted it here..i sux at writing poems
    dooooo WHAAAAAA?!?!?... ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ...




    Quote Originally Posted by Soaap View Post
    shhhh you're not supposed to tell him that

    ^LoLs ,,I know huh right?

    However, if you take a look at one verse ...

    The king fearing assination
    but from where
    he can not know.
    the answer is "from behind!!!! O.O"

    the author just got nailed by the Hover Cats or the author was trying to tell the king something ... hmmmm?
    Last edited by King Alboin; 06-25-2013 at 11:08 AM.
    Dog of War grrrrr

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Look out the window
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    *just riding along, listening to that poem...*

    Doo dee doo, dumpty diddy de de de de dumpty do .... *whistling and shtuff ...





    Then it's like ...




    dooooo WHAAAAAA?!?!?... ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ...






    ^LoLs ,,I know huh right?

    However, if you take a look at one verse ...



    the answer is "from behind!!!! O.O"

    the author just got nailed by the Hover Cats or the author was trying to tell the king something ... hmmmm?
    Nailed by the hover cats!!!

    Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

    Retired from All Servers

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    if'n to win, then tis a fin, if'n dive, then tis a five

    a musical interlude, whilst I go out an earn more beer money. =)`

    Battle of Evermore, Robert Plant in a duet with Sandy Denny, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, and the best feckin drummer eva, John Henry Bonham...


    Last edited by King Alboin; 07-18-2013 at 08:14 PM.
    Dog of War grrrrr

  5. #15

    Default

    i give this thread a D as in TL/DR
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  6. #16

    Default



    and actually if i wanted to i could write a quite intellectual comeback to your petty insults but since i didnt care enough to read your original post i dont feel as tho it is worth my time to divulge into topics such as this with someone who is obviously very angry simply because i didnt read your post

    ps check my sig i wasnt trolling

    noob
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    screw your sig, screw your overused meme, screw your overdone webz lines and screw your trifle excuses, PaT! Why the hell try to derail a STORY post, in a STORY thread, unless it was to TROLL, PaT.

    if you see two words, and find it so hard to read the third word, because you lack a fourth grade education, then post off, PaT.

    resist the urge to troll, PaT.

    Let me try and explain to you, why you failed so miserably. You be-bop into a Section titled Roleplaying and Stories. A place that for five years now, has stories and roleplaying games written and played in. For FIVE years, PaT, there have been long long long stories, written, because that is how stories go, you see, dont you?

    If you came in here to expect a story on your level, then you would of read something like, erm ... "See Spot Run". A page turner no doubt, for it only has three pages ...

    page 1

    "See Spot Run" by WTFC's

    page 2

    See Spot run.

    page 3

    The End.

    I know you probably did not get past page one, but for Jippidy sakes, PaT? What kind of mental vacancy are you dealing with to pop
    into a section KNOWN for long long long stories and say "tl/dr" huh? Have you flipped your internal gourde inside out?

    What was your point and purpose? I conjecture to think it was nothing more than to troll, derail, squealch flow, and be a total loser.

    You are exposed, PaT, as a nothing with nothing to say. Bereft of any originality. Next time the urge hits you to show how smart you
    think you are? find a soft comfy couch and lay down until the urge passes.



    angry little man i dont read threads based on what section they are in i use the todays posts button and this post from today svcks not my fault u write lame stories no one cares about and then post them on a video game forum where most ppl only come to see the cool hits other ppl have posted which ive noticed you have none of so that leads me to wonder do you even play the game or are you the troll? check out my reports im sure uve seen em lol everyone has
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  8. #18

    Default

    actually i didnt read your thread because as i said before it was too long for me to care to read it just like the 2nd half of ur last post lol

    go post on fairystories.com im sure ull get more of a positive feedback since no one on here cares about your story
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  9. #19

    Default

    i was waiting to see if u had it in you to post some battle reports shoulda known u wouldnt
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    Still yammering? worst than a flea, let me tell ya.

    and yes you are correct, I thought I made that obvious, what is my business is my business, not yours. Dare games are for children. So? since you wont scatter and go outside and play in the great sunny afternoon, then here, I gotcha something to color while you wait for something that aint never gonna come, PaT ...


    Dog of War grrrrr

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •