Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Poet

so what ur saying is you have no good attack reports to show yet you have plenty of time to spend in the EVONY forums whos the troll now noob
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Dang your gullable
    Dog of War grrrrr

whooa what i miss!!!! so there once lived this kid few blocks away from a candy shop..this kid loved to eat chocolate and jellybeans....and contintue.. lets keep the story going..lol
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

One day as he was riding his skateboard past the candy shop, he stopped and checked his pockets.
    and continue ...
    Dog of War grrrrr

he noticed his money was gone so he ran back home and asked his sister if she stole it.his sister said no big brother i would never..he slowly looks at her face and notices...continue

... a speck of chocolate on the tip of her nose. She notices him notice the speck and says, "I did not take your money, but yes I did eat the last chocolate bar in the house, but it was mine remember? You ate yours for breakfast. But big brother, if you have trully lost your money, that is a
    bad thing. If you want I will help you find it. Where did you see it last? We will start from there."

"Well little sister I remember that that was your chocolate bar, so yes, please help me find my money, and we will go buy some jelly beans. I last saw my money when I put it in my pocket this morning after breakfast. Then I went out in the back yard and climbed up into the treehouse."

"Oh big brother it must of fallen out there, when you were climbing. Quick, let's go look."

So, the two went out to the back yard and over to the the tree house. Down at the bottom of the tree trunk they saw ....
    Dog of War grrrrr

they found a wrapper of jelly beans..they both sat and looked with sad faces * how could this be the big brother thought to himself. all this and no money as he continues to weap* his little sister points at him and says big brother we will find the money if its the last thing we do! the brother had this happy look on his face as he hugged his sister..thank you lil sis where should we look now big brother asked..the little sister looked around the backyard and noticed another wrapper so they both walked over to it .....and conintue

...The boy picked up the wrapper, and like Sherlock Holmes, examined it. In his best Sherlock Holmes accent he said, "Come little sister, the game is afoot!"

"What foot, big brother? Are we playing a game? Yaaaay," she said, bouncing up and down, clapping her hands.

"No, not a foot, there is no foot, I mean...," the boy stuttered, ".. that's what that detective guy always said .. ah, never mind, but lookie here." He pointed to the middle of the wrapper.

His little sister looked, "Oh that looks like lipstick, the kind mother always wears," she said.

"Yes, let's go question mother," he said. "C'mon, the game is afoot!"

"Whaaat foooot?" she said. "I still dont see a foot?!?" ... and continue ...
    Dog of War grrrrr

the best poets are always english