Thread: False advertisement?

Default False advertisement?

My feedback would be to make sure specials are working before they're advertised. An advertisement for keys popped up, I got excited, and bought another (of many) packages. Sadly, they currently cannot be purchased. An error message pops up saying "incorrect item application." Just my luck...

you know, i just did the EXACT same thing

Read on another post that they only work AFTER the 22nd
    Not sure haven't looked yet just what I saw

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Silver Keys will be available during this promotion, starting tomorrow.
    Legendary Hero

Dawnseeker, so you're saying the keys will be available for use on the 21st?

21st keys will be available

they have the fleet feet broken gates ect ect for sale in shop...i didn't see a price and clicked to buy 2 fleet feet think they cost me 50cents each
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

I am asking Evony to return the cents that I recently lost as a result of mispriced items in the shop. I lost 50 coins on a purchase. In fact, there are several items for purchase in the shop that have NO price listed. I have screenshots to prove this. When I asked Evony to return the coins to me based on their false pricing system, they said that they do not give refunds. I am not asking for a refund to my bank account, I'm asking for the coins to be returned to my account. I do not care if they take the item I purchased away or not. If it had the correct price on it, I never would've purchased it for that amount anyway. The item, by the way, is STILL sitting in my items. I have no plans of using it now, and I'll be in a psych ward if I ever buy coins again until this is cleared up. I know for a fact that Evony can remove the item from my account and refund the coins. They've done it before. I'm not letting this go. I will fight it until I get my coins back. I do not care if I have to use every resource available to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh420 View Post
    21st keys will be available

they have the fleet feet broken gates ect ect for sale in shop...i didn't see a price and clicked to buy 2 fleet feet think they cost me 50cents each

Quote Originally Posted by Slipper View Post
    I am asking Evony to return the cents that I recently lost as a result of mispriced items in the shop. I lost 50 coins on a purchase. In fact, there are several items for purchase in the shop that have NO price listed. I have screenshots to prove this. When I asked Evony to return the coins to me based on their false pricing system, they said that they do not give refunds. I am not asking for a refund to my bank account, I'm asking for the coins to be returned to my account. I do not care if they take the item I purchased away or not. If it had the correct price on it, I never would've purchased it for that amount anyway. The item, by the way, is STILL sitting in my items. I have no plans of using it now, and I'll be in a psych ward if I ever buy coins again until this is cleared up. I know for a fact that Evony can remove the item from my account and refund the coins. They've done it before. I'm not letting this go. I will fight it until I get my coins back. I do not care if I have to use every resource available to me.
    Ha. Good luck with that. But, you may want to fight your way over to submitting a ticket. The forums won't help you.