Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast Way To Train Hero

Default Fast Way To Train Hero

Hello, ever wonder how to train what ever hero you want a couple levels a day?
    Now i will warn you its not the best guide for saving troops but it does help alot..
    Steps
    1: find a npc 8 hopefully 2 miles or less.
    also you may use a npc 9 if necessary but best if you use a level 8
    2: first clear it out of troops .. i sometimes send 100k archer and it works good but what ever you want to do to clear it is fine
    3: when your send army has returned to your city send an attack of 100k warriors with the hero that you want to train
    4: at first you may lose about 5k warriors per hit but as your hero progresses your troops loss decreases and you gain alot of hero exp per hit so it shouldn't take long at all
    5: after doing this for awhile your hero should have a bunch of hero exp so just continue this for awhile and before you know it your hero will be a high level hero =)

also as i said before you can do this with any hero you want to .. poly hero attack hero or intell hero what ever you want.. but remember to decrease troop loss you have to apply your points in your attack but remember only do that if your hero is an attack hero so you may lose more troops while training a poly hero or an intell hero ..

well that is it .. also one last thing this is my first guide that i have made so please tell me how i did and if this was useful or not, yes i know alot of you may know this but please remember that there are still people out there who know nothing about this game =) thanks for your time!
    Chris

That is a handy method for leveling pol heros and intel heros early on. But for flat out exp cant match 10 farming.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Leveling squares.....

By the amazing Luda

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    That is a handy method for leveling pol heros and intel heros early on. But for flat out exp cant match 10 farming.
    *cav farming.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    *cav farming.
    still technically on 10s

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    still technically on 10s

absolutely, but you can hit 10s with phracts archers cav rams balls or pults. But when we say 10 farming we assume archers, so it doesn't hurt to be specific.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisV96 View Post
    Hello, ever wonder how to train what ever hero you want a couple levels a day?
    Now i will warn you its not the best guide for saving troops but it does help alot..
    Steps
    1: find a npc 8 hopefully 2 miles or less.
    also you may use a npc 9 if necessary but best if you use a level 8
    2: first clear it out of troops .. i sometimes send 100k archer and it works good but what ever you want to do to clear it is fine
    3: when your send army has returned to your city send an attack of 100k warriors with the hero that you want to train
    4: at first you may lose about 5k warriors per hit but as your hero progresses your troops loss decreases and you gain alot of hero exp per hit so it shouldn't take long at all
    5: after doing this for awhile your hero should have a bunch of hero exp so just continue this for awhile and before you know it your hero will be a high level hero =)

also as i said before you can do this with any hero you want to .. poly hero attack hero or intell hero what ever you want.. but remember to decrease troop loss you have to apply your points in your attack but remember only do that if your hero is an attack hero so you may lose more troops while training a poly hero or an intell hero ..

well that is it .. also one last thing this is my first guide that i have made so please tell me how i did and if this was useful or not, yes i know alot of you may know this but please remember that there are still people out there who know nothing about this game =) thanks for your time!
    Chris
    You do understand that full exp regen for any npc is 1 hour correct? ... I'm sorry but this was a waste of time to read and really is ineffective for all but the newest noobs who refused to coin up even a little bit ... i was using more effective methods when i was on na24 and lemme tell u i was the biggest noob ive ever known lmao ... seriously there are soooooo much better ways to level heroes (lvl 10 farming as cited before) or even hitting MULTIPLE lvl8s ...
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    absolutely, but you can hit 10s with phracts archers cav rams balls or pults. But when we say 10 farming we assume archers, so it doesn't hurt to be specific.
    Well this is true.

The best and fastest way apart from glitches etc. to level up hero fast is hitting 10s with cavs.

This has been established.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.