Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweet Hero

Quote Originally Posted by CoRo69 View Post
    If ya'll didnt know there are glitches to gain exp for heros. While back there was glitch to get 1bil exp in 30mins

Hmmm, very interesting pls explain further lol

Strictly speaking, swiftly gaining 1 billion experience for the hero isn't a glitch.
    The preparation part does require some patience though.
    And, again, the preparation part too doesn't need to be a glitch

Are you sure you can prepare yourself to get 1bil exp in 30mins? If you can please let me know idk what youll have to do to get that amnt without glitch man

Are you sure you can prepare yourself to get 1bil exp in 30mins? If you can please let me know idk what youll have to do to get that amnt without glitch man
    This doesn't need a glitch.
    And you don't need 30 minutes.
    Just one hit will bring you 1 billion experience.
    And you could take that much higher as well.

But, as I said, preparing for that hit (or multiple hits) will take longer.
    Much longer, in fact.
    And again, it is no glitch.

HardTruths you are right but still with a glitch you wont waste any major troops or resources I know you can do it in less than 30mins but it takes hrs to get ready with your way and with glitches you were able to get 1bil exp for hero in 30mins from start till finish without any major losses

HardTruths you are right but still with a glitch you wont waste any major troops or resources I know you can do it in less than 30mins but it takes hrs to get ready with your way and with glitches you were able to get 1bil exp for hero in 30mins from start till finish without any major losses
    I know there are multiple ways to glitch using troops to get exp. I was hoping against all hope that Evony would look into it. I know what this person did and I know how to do it, but knowing and doing are two different things.

oh yeah thats smart. that guy had 3744 att insta pults 8 hours before. 8 hours later puts 1k on att does nothing. smart very smart here's a gold medal for your intelligence. *claps*
    ss68 ftw baby