Day 4(Expanding your Domain)
    Day 5(Techs and Heroes)
    Day 6(Expanding your domain cont.)
    Day 7(Troop Count)
    Life after BP
    30 Days into the server
    Troop Upkeep,Alts and Bots

A Basic Understanding of Evony

This is what every new player needs to know, Evony(Civony) is a War game, If you do not get this you will be Farmed,Suzed and you'll basically become an Alt. In this guide you will learn to defend yourself and also learn how to take the offensive. Learning how to take the offensive is Neccesary keeping your troops and thinking that you don't have to attack anyone is utter garbage, I said it before and ill say it again Evony is a war game and also I am yet to mention it is a strategy game. Now that you have learnt this your chance of survival has increased from 0-3%

Understanding Battle and Defense

]Now there are many guides on this which is why this topic will be mostly links and a few insights from me.

Combat mechanics is all about layering and walls if you know these your pretty much good to go but to know these you must no your troop statistics which are Attack,Life,Defense,Range And the last one is Load which is obviously not important if your attacking and defending. Please read the sub/subtitles below.

My Insight on Attacking

Now attacking for me and pretty much everyone is about layering And layering in a simple explanation is protecting the main troops which will kill the defense for an example:

Workers:2,000
    Warriors:2,000
    Scouts:4,000
    Archers:91990
    Rams:10

Now this a wave I use to hit tens with my average loss is 2k arch and All layers but the rams.

Now how this layering works is since the scouts are the fastest they'll arrive first and be destroyed by the defending Warrios because of there Number and the fact that they have 50 Attack and 200 Life while
    scouts have 20A/100L..

The pikes will arrive and hold of Warrs until archers arrive.

Next because of the archers speed they will arrive third and stop once they are within range and fire, Now since warriors can't hit from A far they will have to defeat the attacking Pikemen but before they can the next layering which is the warriors will arrive and increase pressure while the archers keep showering the, with arrows, After they have finally defeated the layers they rush toward the archers, they kill a few but there are too much Archers and they get crushed. This is just a simple basic tutorial just remember techs will Influence these kinds of Battles.

Also before I go to defense take a look at this table:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vAzHRmxDcq8/TF...table1.png.jpg

My insight on Defense

Defense for me and In-General is about range although other people like compact, Now your probably wondering what is the difference? Well the difference is(In my own words)that ranged defense also known as 5k defense gives you a wider battlefield of 5200 spaces and on some of these spaces are traps,Abatis or trebs.

A compact defense(In my words) is when you have a small space of 1700, I know I don't explain it well enough for you to choose this one so just stick with me. Visualize in your head that a large army is approaching and yours are outside of the city and ready then the fight begins and because the attackers are in range your Archer towers will fire. If your Army is not size able to withstand the attackers archer towers can greatly assist before they break through or possibly allowing you to survive another wave.

I know I do not explain this as good as possible so before I leave this section of the guide here are a few links.

Facebook And Allies

Why Facebook?

Why Facebook? Good question. Facebook gives a lot of bonuses such as free troops, gifts, resources etc you get what I mean. For you not to use Facebook you would either have to be a coiner or a complete idiot especially those who wish to Hunt for an HH. Facebook is also used for A thing called an Uprising which Adds 30% Attack to ALL heroes and 50% Defence for the troops.

Need to Know About Allies

Allies are common for every great nation,Russia,America,England etc. They need allies for many reasons such as resources,troops,Intell. Basically Evony is the same thing but instead of signing documents and meeting with governors and the press all we need is Facebook. Facebook will allow us to post these three troops:

Cav-200/100
    Pikemen-100/50
    Swordsmen-50 or 100/50

The # beside Each of the troops represents how much you'll receive after someone clicks your post, the # after the slash tells you what you'll recieve after you click someone's post to some this may be little but let me tell you it will add up over time and for those of you who are creative your probably thinking:

"Hmmmm if I have plenty of Allies and they post these I could get 30k Cav a Day!"

Well sorry to drop your spirit but although I don't know if there is a max on allies(Seriously doubt it) I do know there is a max on the feeds you can click on so use it wisely!

So far Ive been speaking of troops but what of resources and gifts? Well I'm there now and this is what I have to say : Your Facebook allies may send you resource packs and gifts such as:

Gift: Minor Food Pack
    Reward: 2500 food
    Level Required:Civillian

Gift: Min Gold PK
    Reward: 625 gold
    Level Required: Cv

Gift: Min Iron PK
    Reward: 2500 iron
    Level Required:Cv

Gift: Min Stone Pack
    Reward: 2500 stone

Gift: Min Wood Pk
    Reward: 2500 lumber

Gift: Min Exp Pk
    Reward: Anubis

Gift: Civilian Reinf. pack
    Reward: 10 - 100 workers

Gift: Lesser food Pack
    Reward: 5000
    Level Required: Knight

Gift: Lesser gold Pack

Gift: Lesser Iron Pack

Gift: Lesser stone Pack

Gift: Lesser wood Pack
    Reward: 500

Gift: Minor Speaker Pack
    Reward: 1/5(Need to check)

Gift: Knight Reinf. Pack
    Reward: ## Warriors

Gift: Medium Food Pack
    Reward: ## Food
    Level Required:Baronet

Gift: Mid Gold PK
    Reward:## Gold
    Level Required: Bt

Gift: Mid Iron PK
    Reward:## Iron
    Level Required:Bt

Gift: Mid Stone Pack
    Reward:## Stone

Gift: Mid Wood Pk
    Reward:## Wood

Gift: Minor Lumbering Pack
    Reward: Arch Saw

Gift: Minor Speedup Pack
    Reward: Beginner Guidlines

Gift: Baronet Reinf. pack
    Reward:## Scouts

*Note: Certain numbers may be Incorrect or left blank these will be changed when I am informed of the true numbers.

These are just some of the gifts on Facebook, trust me there is a wide variety of gifs all the way to Prinzessin. These gifts will come in handy later on in the game when you have advanced and atleast reached the title of Furstin which at that title you will be eligible for free ballista's from Facebook.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I will add some links that I find relevant to this part of the guide.

Facebook Gifts
    Facebook(Better than Above )
    Last edited by J A Y; 08-28-2013 at 11:40 AM.

T be updated this evening at 4 PM
    Last edited by J A Y; 09-02-2013 at 04:00 AM.

Reserved for The Noobs

Reserved for the Nobbs

tbh, there is already an awesome guide that someone already made, and as stated, if you do not agree with it, you're obviously playing wrong.

Guide:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...0PpQoWjns/edit
    Has saw me through thick and thin!!! ^^^^
    Last edited by Jonathan Na1; 08-25-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    [Retired]
    Signature by: Morgan le Fay

Shawne Sucks

Lol that was funny and I agree with everything but the 339m Workers to take a 12

I only agree with everything because After I read each Paragraph I reversed it in my head
    Last edited by J A Y; 08-25-2013 at 09:46 PM.

<trollattempt>Tells "noobs" nothing they really need to know.</trollattempt>

you have given a lot of information. for anyone who is a legit noob at this game, you have given started at the 3rd part of what they need to know (as far as mechanics go). this means you missed 2 previous sections.... you assume too much, have horrible syntax, and don't understand what it is that legit noobs need info on.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Quote Originally Posted by J A Y View Post
    Lol that was funny and I agree with everything but the 339m Workers to take a 12

I only agree with everything because After I read each Paragraph I reversed it in my head
    It's dedication, lol.
    [Retired]
    Signature by: Morgan le Fay

Shawne Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    you have given a lot of information. for anyone who is a legit noob at this game, you have given started at the 3rd part of what they need to know (as far as mechanics go). this means you missed 2 previous sections.... you assume too much, have horrible syntax, and don't understand what it is that legit noobs need info on.
    Stan hold yourself an wait By "To be Continued" I mean I will edit and finish also I'll have Links to other posts, I can agree though my syntax is horrible but I disagree with the part when you said "and don't understand what it is that legit noobs need info on". How can you say that? When Im not even Finished after Im finished you can hate and troll as much as you like lmao Im just playin but seriously though wait.
    Last edited by J A Y; 08-26-2013 at 11:16 AM.