Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noob Guide To Evony

Quote Originally Posted by J A Y View Post
    Stan hold yourself an wait By "To be Continued" I mean I will edit and finish also I'll have Links to other posts, I can agree though my syntax is horrible but I disagree with the part when you said "and don't understand what it is that legit noobs need info on". How can you say that? When Im not even Finished after Im finished you can hate and troll as much as you like lmao Im just playin but seriously though wait.
    The name's Stal.

Here's how writing a guide works (ideally) you write it. then you post it. This means you HAVE IT TOGETHER in ORDER first. It doesnt matter to me if you continue to add sht you have started in the wrong spot. Tell me, what is the most efficient process for starting up an age2 server in order to have 100k archers within 3 days (requires coining of course). The point is you're not going into the overall dynamics of the game and instead are just scraping the droppings from the surface that were left behind by guide making rats in the past... get original and dont talk about evony for noobs in a vacuum. Think about everything you take for granted - no matter how small- and include it.

So in summary:
    The name aint Stan.

Teach in a logical order

Don't teach in a vacuum

And become original
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Alright I Agree it was done somewhat Half-Ass.

Sorry for the name mixup was listening to Eminem-Stan :P

Also Ima take my best Guess at your Question.

*For heroes recruit the highest attack you see and then keep looking until you find a higher one if not keep the first one you found. Then find a politic hero at minimum 30 pol

1.Coin to Furstin After receiving your 250 workers then visit allies have em visit you 2(Day 1)
    2.get troops from fb, take flats, Build all 9 Cities(Day 1)
    3 Get 20 Barracks(LVL 4) In all of them Along with 6 Cottages(LVL 2) and th to 2-3 with Academy, Inn and Feasting Hall(lvl 2).Workshop and Forge(Day 1)
    4.Res fieds must all be stone at atleast lvl 1 or 2 (wanna demo these later so....)
    5.Start researching Neccesary techs(Use speed ups or Buy em) until Arch at 1 then after that keep researching military science till about 5-7(Day 1)
    6. it's end of day Get your friend to send you Wood/Iron/Food packs or Buy the resources, Divide it between your cities put 100 per barrack if at Furstin with 9 cities(Day 1)
    7. Repeat step 5 sell stone buy wood/iron as much as possible visit allies have them visit you train arch.

Yeh It may not be the right answer but I'm interested to see what you have to say stal

It may sound crazy or just Typical for you to create all 9 Cities in a Day but People do it Nowadays anyway
    Last edited by J A Y; 08-28-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J A Y View Post
    Alright I Agree it was done somewhat Half-Ass.

Sorry for the name mixup was listening to Eminem-Stan :P

Also Ima take my best Guess at your Question.

1.Coin to Furstin After receiving your 250 workers then visit allies have em visit you 2(Day 1)
    2.get troops from fb, take flats, Build all 9 Cities(Day 1)
    3 Get 20 Barracks In all of them Along with 6 Cottages and th to 3-4 with Academy(Day 1)
    4.Start researching Neccesary techs(Use speed ups or Buy em) until Arch at 1(Day 1)
    5. it's end of day Get your friend to send you Wood/Iron/Food packs or Buy the resources, Divide it between your cities put 100 per barrack if at Furstin with 9 cities(Day 1)
    6. Repeat step 5 and visit allies by today I should have 90k Archers Since I produced 10k Per city over Night.

Yeh It may not be the right answer but I'm interested to see what you have to say stal

It may sound crazy or just Typical for you to create all 9 Cities in a Day but People do it Nowadays anyway
    Yeah that gets closer.

I'm thinking more along the lines of "you don't need (blank) in every city, while you should have (blank) at (blank) level in order to do (blank)." Along with mentioning SOMETHING along the lines of how to set up res fields and farming dynamics. Not to mention choosing heroes for politics intel and attack. ... the list goes on.

Tbh i have never started with more than 3-4 cities in my first 48. Mostly because I havent needed to and usually because resources are already spread so thin. Therefore I would honestly NEVER suggest doing that. Also, imo true noobs (not noobs that have played for a year and never learned how to play properly) should NOT coin in order to learn how to play and grow. This will allow you to learn how to play properly thereby reducing the number of noobs that fall under the aforementioned stigmatized category (money makes it so that you don't need to learn as much about the game to play a the same level as someone who has knowledge but coins in smaller proportions to that knowledge (power becomes equal as efficiency for the former decreases)).
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Well im not gonna lie I knew you were gonna ask about the res fields and heroes(I will edit it) but I didnt put it because I wasnt writing a guide but whaever.

Of course Im not suggesting that they start coining before they learn how to play it makes no sense. Oh yeh also I usualy start with 3 cities but I only said get to furstin because of how much resources you can get at furstin