Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 273

Thread: Calling all old timers:

  1. #261
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    outside the box
    Posts
    2,809

    Default

    Nesterus is the besterus

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    checking your oven for cookies
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Oh how time has flown
    -My epic fat cat.
    s37>ss6>ss46-Pantera- Over 3 years and counting NA38-3030150
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathorn136 View Post
    Banned for thinking I want a glow in the dark computer. How late did you stay up last night?
    HC: 5 0 0 0

  3. #263

    Default

    They don't get too much old timer than me on this game. Original server 1 civony player here. Don't know if any around that used to know me, but would be cool to hear from ya.

  4. #264
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sunny Moravia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    hey guys! just passing through and had an evony nostalgia moment. funny but ive had a few of those this year, even considered starting on a new server but I soon put a stop to that irrational thought wasn't much of a forum poster during my evo days but did always come on here to have a read during quiet moments in game, so seeing a few of your names did bring back memories even though we never actually conversed. would be interesting to hear from any s89 and s144 people. I did play a few ltr servers too but I never really regarded those as home considering they were so very very umm shall we say 'automated' that never really got to know anyone as much as in 89 and 144, not that they weren't automated either lol! anyway good to see you all!

  5. #265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaf69 View Post
    hey guys! just passing through and had an evony nostalgia moment. funny but ive had a few of those this year, even considered starting on a new server but I soon put a stop to that irrational thought wasn't much of a forum poster during my evo days but did always come on here to have a read during quiet moments in game, so seeing a few of your names did bring back memories even though we never actually conversed. would be interesting to hear from any s89 and s144 people. I did play a few ltr servers too but I never really regarded those as home considering they were so very very umm shall we say 'automated' that never really got to know anyone as much as in 89 and 144, not that they weren't automated either lol! anyway good to see you all!
    Former 144 player here. Back in teh days when the group of Borg alliances were there in the top.
    Pringles - GetBent 129/ss61(retired)
    Pringles - Survivor 200(active)

  6. #266
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sunny Moravia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pringlescan View Post
    Former 144 player here. Back in teh days when the group of Borg alliances were there in the top.
    ha!!!!!! that's epic yo bro! I'm not so sure I remember 144 the same as you being as I was part of blade/psb/truegods which became asura I think we might of had something to do with keeping you guys off the top anyway no point dragging up ancient rivalries. good to see you mate! hope alls good!

  7. #267

    Default

    My first real server was 27. I was in the alliance midnight, run by etenightstar

    Mace was a bigger player for us

    I was LoneWolf

    The nasty alliances were called SYN I think

    Anyone around from back then, please post!

  8. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Derailing your thread like a boss
    Posts
    1,596

    Default

    I feel old. I used to terrorize these forums when I was 20. Now I'm almost 30, looking back on it realizing it was all worth it.
    ./ ____| ||||||||||...| |
    | (___ | |_ __ _ _ __ | | ___ ___
    |\___ \| __/ _` | '_ \| |/ _ \/ __|
    |____) | || (_| | |_) | | __/\__ \
    |_____/ \__\__,_| ._/|_|\__|.__/
    ||||||||||||||||.| |

  9. #269
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Staples View Post
    I feel old. I used to terrorize these forums when I was 20. Now I'm almost 30, looking back on it realizing it was all worth it.
    I agree.


    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song


    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  10. #270
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Check your Reports
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    Surprised to see this game is still around tbh

    wtf I didn't even get historic poster :'(

    Quit Evony (and Forums) 8/18/2010
    Periodically returns, but spends most of time on reddit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •