Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Calling all old timers:

Nesterus is the besterus

Oh how time has flown
    -My epic fat cat.
    s37>ss6>ss46-Pantera- Over 3 years and counting NA38-3030150
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathorn136 View Post
    Banned for thinking I want a glow in the dark computer. How late did you stay up last night?
    HC: 5 0 0 0

They don't get too much old timer than me on this game. Original server 1 civony player here. Don't know if any around that used to know me, but would be cool to hear from ya.

hey guys! just passing through and had an evony nostalgia moment. funny but ive had a few of those this year, even considered starting on a new server but I soon put a stop to that irrational thought wasn't much of a forum poster during my evo days but did always come on here to have a read during quiet moments in game, so seeing a few of your names did bring back memories even though we never actually conversed. would be interesting to hear from any s89 and s144 people. I did play a few ltr servers too but I never really regarded those as home considering they were so very very umm shall we say 'automated' that never really got to know anyone as much as in 89 and 144, not that they weren't automated either lol! anyway good to see you all!

Quote Originally Posted by jaf69 View Post
    hey guys! just passing through and had an evony nostalgia moment. funny but ive had a few of those this year, even considered starting on a new server but I soon put a stop to that irrational thought wasn't much of a forum poster during my evo days but did always come on here to have a read during quiet moments in game, so seeing a few of your names did bring back memories even though we never actually conversed. would be interesting to hear from any s89 and s144 people. I did play a few ltr servers too but I never really regarded those as home considering they were so very very umm shall we say 'automated' that never really got to know anyone as much as in 89 and 144, not that they weren't automated either lol! anyway good to see you all!
    Former 144 player here. Back in teh days when the group of Borg alliances were there in the top.
    Pringles - GetBent 129/ss61(retired)
    Pringles - Survivor 200(active)

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlescan View Post
    Former 144 player here. Back in teh days when the group of Borg alliances were there in the top.
    ha!!!!!! that's epic yo bro! I'm not so sure I remember 144 the same as you being as I was part of blade/psb/truegods which became asura I think we might of had something to do with keeping you guys off the top anyway no point dragging up ancient rivalries. good to see you mate! hope alls good!

My first real server was 27. I was in the alliance midnight, run by etenightstar

Mace was a bigger player for us

I was LoneWolf

The nasty alliances were called SYN I think

Anyone around from back then, please post!