Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all old timers:

Quote Originally Posted by BigNorr View Post
    I don't even remember my Skype password that's how long I've been MIA I don't even know whose still around! Is my dear Sheppeh still alive?
    make new skype = problem solved! but you will have to re add everyone, so problem less solved. Sheppeh is around on skypes, but he doesn't post much anymore (and that last part describes the forums in a nutshell) Tho he still has spurts of forums activity since his acc got unB&'d

Quote Originally Posted by Panteria View Post
    Bole? BOLE! where did Boleslav go?
    bole has been gone for a very very long time, unlike most he hasn't made a reappearance. Much like Norr in that respect, except Norr came back!
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 01-27-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

I miss Reasoner. I still have him on skype, but we don't talk much anymore after I blew up his house on Acer's minecraft server by accident
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post
    Only the elite made it to the Skype chats

Elite whats?
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Default Final Post

I am wondering the same thing! I was just going through all my old infractions from my wonderful days as a rep wh0re and most of them were from him! Ah the good ol days!
    I like to reminisce.

I don't even remember my Skype password that's how long I've been MIA I don't even know whose still around! Is my dear Sheppeh still alive?
    Make a new skype. My ID is dshepard55

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    make new skype = problem solved! but you will have to re add everyone, so problem less solved. Sheppeh is around on skypes, but he doesn't post much anymore (and that last part describes the forums in a nutshell) Tho he still has spurts of forums activity since his acc got unB&'d
    bole has been gone for a very very long time, unlike most he hasn't made a reappearance. Much like Norr in that respect, except Norr came back!
    I don't post on here anymore. Due to certain unreasonable reasons. This is my last post here to try to get you back lolz. If you get active on skype again, I'll fill you in on the deets.

I'm also less active on skype, but that's because I'm mainly the only one who would post besides ZB and occasionally root and ssf lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by To Whom It May Concern (You Know Who You Are)

This being my last post on these here awful forums, I would like to take a second to actually say something that isn't just spewing troll filth.

For years I have been on these forums, on and off. In that time I have become a recognizable name and I believe I have made a lot of people happy (and just as many mad) and tried to keep these forums active. All I have wanted to do is have fun with myself and other people at both of our expenses.

I'd like to expressly say I'm still upset over that whole incident a while back, because anyone that isn't out on a witch hunt would realize that I was not being malicious. I could type a lot about that, but meh, what's the point?

Although, I would like to sincerely apologize to Dave. It was never my intention for that to happen and I was sincerely trying to be nice and give a compliment to you. While unintentional it probably wouldn't have happened if I did not phrase my compliment like that; so really, I'm sorry. I'm not going to be posting here anymore so you can feel free to perma ban this account again, if it would give you some kind of satisfaction. Or leave it unbanned, I honestly do not care (just let some time pass so Norr can read the info in this post).

TL;DR- Come back Norr! I miss you

Hello,I would like to know how my Political HH should be used. I new to owning an HH so please help me I'm an old man
    Last edited by Luke Vader; 01-28-2015 at 08:06 AM.

I only come here to cry now, SbD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    I miss Reasoner. I still have him on skype, but we don't talk much anymore after I blew up his house on Acer's minecraft server by accident
    No offense, but I don't actually remember who you are. The name rings a bell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoner View Post
    No offense, but I don't actually remember who you are. The name rings a bell though.
    I'm saddened. Back on acers server our houses were on adjacent mountains and we had a minecart track between them. We also played TF2 together quite a bit. But that was like 3-4 years ago so thats understandable.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

And then there's me. I hardly ever post either, and it's also been a long time since I've actually been in on a Skype chat with you guys. For those that still hang around, I'm cosmic_fury -- Just add me before this place completely goes under any more than it already has.
    Formerly known as Jurnis

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    I made it to a skype room for like a week. Then I got banned for 2 weeks and got removed from the skype room. Sad day for Sickness.
    \

They probably just thought you were me and then realized

Quote Originally Posted by raster View Post
    I only come here to cry now, SbD.
    You always have my shoulder, raster.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    And then there's me. I hardly ever post either, and it's also been a long time since I've actually been in on a Skype chat with you guys. For those that still hang around, I'm cosmic_fury -- Just add me before this place completely goes under any more than it already has.
    You still post a pitiful amount, as in pitifully a lot. Does that make sense? Don't deny it!

The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.