Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting report

Uh, are you guys just too lazy to calc this?

Edit: I've seen smart azz alli members try to use minimum pults to beat big mechs. So I calced this defender coulda survived even a 35k mech RB.
    Last edited by G0UD; 09-14-2013 at 09:58 PM.
    <23:17>[Class E]: this game could be awesome

The hero had alot to do with it. the Higher the intel = the better it defends, and seeing the level difference, it had way more attack aswell as intel as the attacker did, so its to be expected. Hell if that was me on my main age1 server few years ago I woulda been able to kill that with 12k workers and not lose anything if the attacker had that hero xD

But nyways nice defence. Not an attack you see that often but the attacker was stupid enuf to use a sht hero

I am the gates of Hell
    Send everything you have at me, and I will not crack
    For when your time comes, I will unleash Hell on you
    With Lucifer my leader
    And drag you to Hell with me, For an eternity.

Na45 - Destroyer - 7 Na51 - Avatar - 187 na52 - Destroyer - 187(host)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy5000 View Post
    hows that intresting? isnt that normal?
    no, since ive been playing ive seen this happen about 3 times. Most of the time the people i see defending have a lot more then 3k pults defending lol. I showed it off since its one of the few instances you will see Archer towers hit before troops on a 5k defence.

Quote Originally Posted by G0UD View Post
    Uh, are you guys just too lazy to calc this?

Edit: I've seen smart azz alli members try to use minimum pults to beat big mechs. So I calced this defender coulda survived even a 35k mech RB.

we know what happened and why, We just thought it would be nice to show of an unusual report. I like it when people use the bare minimum to defend. Makes it so much easyer to break them.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed Inside View Post
    The hero had alot to do with it. the Higher the intel = the better it defends, and seeing the level difference, it had way more attack aswell as intel as the attacker did, so its to be expected. Hell if that was me on my main age1 server few years ago I woulda been able to kill that with 12k workers and not lose anything if the attacker had that hero xD

But nyways nice defence. Not an attack you see that often but the attacker was stupid enuf to use a sht hero
    I loled.

a mid 200 hero is fine for archer waves/scout bomb waves on a server as new as 175.

The defender was wiped in the set John sent as i said above. But that was just one of the waves in the set, Hence why i posted it here, Defender did not intend it to happen that way, he simply opened gates.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Yeah, any hero with decent attack can be fine with a wave, but its simple logic
    The higher the attack = the better the attack/defence, aswell as high intel leading to a good defence.
    Its been long since I played age1 and was any good at it, but last I remember hero's make all the difference

I am the gates of Hell
    Send everything you have at me, and I will not crack
    For when your time comes, I will unleash Hell on you
    With Lucifer my leader
    And drag you to Hell with me, For an eternity.

Na45 - Destroyer - 7 Na51 - Avatar - 187 na52 - Destroyer - 187(host)

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    no, since ive been playing ive seen this happen about 3 times. Most of the time the people i see defending have a lot more then 3k pults defending lol. I showed it off since its one of the few instances you will see Archer towers hit before troops on a 5k defence.

we know what happened and why, We just thought it would be nice to show of an unusual report. I like it when people use the bare minimum to defend. Makes it so much easyer to break them.

I loled.

a mid 200 hero is fine for archer waves/scout bomb waves on a server as new as 175.

The defender was wiped in the set John sent as i said above. But that was just one of the waves in the set, Hence why i posted it here, Defender did not intend it to happen that way, he simply opened gates.
    Minimum defense if used right can cause alot of damage,if the defender is smart...
    Lordluk
    Source of terrible jokes,want proof?