Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 179

may be next month it was 2 months before the last age 2 server maybe evonies trying to force people to stay on servers for once that would be nice

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Styx12 View Post
    are u sure its opening on friday the 13th?
    I never said its opening this friday, that blue tiger up there said he heard it from someone :P

Scientists say that one out of every four people are crazy. Check three friends, if they are ok, you're it

Where is the new server? Evony you better hurry up! I have money to spend on it now and if you wait too long i won't

Servers opening on the 14th, weird day too. Been a long time since evony has opened a server on a Saturday..
    Thanks for the sig Soaap! Pm him for sigs!

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    may be next month it was 2 months before the last age 2 server maybe evonies trying to force people to stay on servers for once that would be nice
    Dont think evony has ever gone 2 months between server openings. 178 opened about 33 days ago or so

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Check the last two openings pf the age two servers. A long long time ago they didnt open servers every month used to be sporatically. Now its every month because of the server hoppers.

I predict 179 will open at 8 PM tonight.

So much excitement. Guessing how long the server will be down is like a game within a game.