Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent War City on SS67

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    while true enough intel CD is boring, Sometimes it is the best option. (ie 6 on 1 that want to play the descout game) either that you need more trans then even im willing to feed.

While im not sure where this game will progress too next for big hitters (mabey funky techs?) atm the intel CD is the easyest way to defend the biggest guys (Exp potato attackers that dont time waves) with the lowest losses. It is "too easy" But it is equally easy to pull apart if the attacker knows what they are doing.

I think 250 mill archers is ridiculous dont get me wrong. There is no point going that big. But 7-12 mill archers for around 500k each mech (you can easy move half or more mechs out if you carry heavyer then that.) its quite acceptable, Thats enough to make it hard for someone to wipe you should they catch you offline, and enough for you to stop 3-4x your mechs worth if your on to defend and have instant at's.
    But the problem comes in when people decide they want 10m mechs (for what reason I've no clue).

Me and you know how to play with decent sized cities, sure. But no real point trying to teach people like this what being efficient means.

I'd be willing to bet he spends a lot of time scouting after hits to see if they worked.
    Last edited by cushseth; 09-22-2013 at 04:16 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    But the problem comes in when people decide they want 10m mechs (for what reason I've no clue).

Me and you know how to play with decent sized cities, sure. But no real point trying to teach people like this what being efficient means.

I'd be willing to bet he spends a lot of time scouting after hits to see if they worked.
    lmao his warc looks just like mine and u claim he couldnt be efficient? lmao ive gotten better hits than you ever will how else can you kill more effectively than that
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post

this is one of the major problems we run into with this game, Most people never fought with smaller war citys, so they never learn to use the troops to there utmost, Just if 1 derp set doesnt work, send another, and another and another till one does.

My brother SDMF runs quite heavy on ss38, (i think he has about a 10 mill total mechs) but he goes after the people with 250 mill archers lol. (and does not keep so many layers he has to CD either) wheras i think i have around 1.2 mill mechs total (not counting rams)

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    lmao his warc looks just like mine and u claim he couldnt be efficient? lmao ive gotten better hits than you ever will how else can you kill more effectively than that
    lol we are at the point in the game now where the olny way kills go up is if you start throwing 2k+ attack heros to make the biggest kills possible. There are a lot of Very skilled players in the game between all the servers.

i always encourage people i teach to fight with small war citys first, it teaches them efficiency instead of just using size to win battles. That way when they get built up, They have difficulty finding someone on there level in todays game (most noticeable on newer servers)

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    I never had an account the size of yours, of course your hits would be better. That is not what I was talking about when I meant efficient. But you also can not deny, for the amount of troops I ran, I used them well. Check all my war city threads, none are that impressive. Highest one was like 780m or something? I went double that once, killed my troops almost immediately, food wasted for troops I wouldn't use.

I meant a person who feels the need to carry so many troops must not be so confident that the hits they send will work. Look at how most larger players posted war reports. It is usually just a bunch of hits strewn together for no apparent reason, and a few of them do damage. Look at how players who played around my size (I'm really the only one who posted hits =/). They tended to be compiled of more prepared hits. First hit sets up the defense so the second hit does its job, setting up for the third etc...

It would just appear to me that larger players throw more troops around because they don't want to learn what is required to use less troops. You are a good player, you know mechanics quite well from the last we talked. But you didn't really care, you just wanted to kill sh*t quick, you've said. I never desired to be that big, didn't even try. It just doesn't seem like it would be fun.
    Last edited by cushseth; 09-23-2013 at 04:11 AM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

yea ssf it takes massive heroes to one up any of the great hits that have been posted these days, but i have to ask what is the point of having 5 pult heroes if ur scared to use one to try and break a record one of my pult heroes is naked the others arent so i dont use the others to build troops and the hits they bring out just look so frickin awesome that if i lost one to get an amazing hit id just chase them down til they gave the hero back or perma holid lol not like i have anything better to do

o hai look,

mech and cush are battling it out about the biggest kills again!
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by xReflex View Post
    o hai look,

Not at all, that's exactly what it isn't about.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by xReflex View Post
    o hai look,

more so about efficiency and warcity size/set up
    how do you set up yours when you were playing, do you have a better set up, could you do it better, is your mom really your best friend

these answers and more to come... maybe

I wouldn't know, I just farm.

I'm just saying you you two lovebirds bicker in every thread.
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.