Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent War City on SS67

Default Recent War City on SS67

Just finishing up my war city before i go hitting :P
    Untitled.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mongol134; 09-21-2013 at 07:35 AM.

350m scouts? is that what i see?

Could you upload it with img-tags? Can't read the image, is it 350m scouts?

sorry its so small guys i messed up when i posted it...i will be posting a imageshack link in a bit

Nice city, Very cav heavy tho. same as i used to threaten my good mate goldy, Id love to find your war city if we were red, cause them ponys would be mounted on my mantlepiece.

you dont have enough archers to CD btw, so i assume you are in 5k so all those cav would be my butter.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Nice city, Very cav heavy tho. same as i used to threaten my good mate goldy, Id love to find your war city if we were red, cause them ponys would be mounted on my mantlepiece.

you dont have enough archers to CD btw, so i assume you are in 5k so all those cav would be my butter.
    Cav are quick and i never have only 1 city

thats actually very similiar to my warcity on ss72 atm. i myself am very cav heavy as well with no arch shield. altho you have 2x the scout numbers i have
    no one hits me so i dont need an arch shield and when they do hit me ive found that i prefer to be able to actually do something on defense rather than just watch millions of arch die while i do basically nothing other than put up walls and fire heroes- boring

cav heavy is good for killing intel CD, cav to clear layers phract to kill arch and like mongol says cav are quick enough to move to a back city and cheap enough that if i cant move them out fast enough im willing to take a few losses (feeding em svcks anyway so i always welcome my troops to be killed, altho i usually have to kill them myself on some noobs arch shield)
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    thats actually very similiar to my warcity on ss72 atm. i myself am very cav heavy as well with no arch shield. altho you have 2x the scout numbers i have
    no one hits me so i dont need an arch shield and when they do hit me ive found that i prefer to be able to actually do something on defense rather than just watch millions of arch die while i do basically nothing other than put up walls and fire heroes- boring

cav heavy is good for killing intel CD, cav to clear layers phract to kill arch and like mongol says cav are quick enough to move to a back city and cheap enough that if i cant move them out fast enough im willing to take a few losses (feeding em svcks anyway so i always welcome my troops to be killed, altho i usually have to kill them myself on some noobs arch shield)
    Very true about the cav and cata and yeah im not afraid to lose them either..in fact i have another 3m in my 2nd war city lol..cav are always replaceable..Feeding anything over 1.5b upkeep is insane..i just build this army to have a little bit of fun ;P

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post

while true enough intel CD is boring, Sometimes it is the best option. (ie 6 on 1 that want to play the descout game) either that you need more trans then even im willing to feed.

While im not sure where this game will progress too next for big hitters (mabey funky techs?) atm the intel CD is the easyest way to defend the biggest guys (Exp potato attackers that dont time waves) with the lowest losses. It is "too easy" But it is equally easy to pull apart if the attacker knows what they are doing.

I think 250 mill archers is ridiculous dont get me wrong. There is no point going that big. But 7-12 mill archers for around 500k each mech (you can easy move half or more mechs out if you carry heavyer then that.) its quite acceptable, Thats enough to make it hard for someone to wipe you should they catch you offline, and enough for you to stop 3-4x your mechs worth if your on to defend and have instant at's.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.