Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: War city....

That's smart, I wouldn't even try to hold that much troops, not worth it to me, I get to about 900m upkeep and start blowing it on peeps. then again I do love to fight people roughly my size, I dont bother with guys that big cause its a losing battle. A few on ss72 have 4-6b upkeep, I just avoid them cause they are better at cheating/botting. I rather play as fair as possible and enjoy fighting others who are equal size.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Good god, these threads have degraded from normal to "LOOK AT HOW MUCH I CAN BOT GUYS LOL".

Almost shameful. Then again, who doesn't bot anymore?

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

they should allow people to post screenshots of their army sizes and upkeep etc. directly from the bot as well.

you guys are all acting like this is a lot of troops?!

lol ok... it is
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

SuperFreak , Superfreak yeah I am superfreaky

That absolutely blows my mind, Share the wealth of knowledge you must posess, No point in waiting unless you share your ultimate guide there will be no one else left to care.

you would give even kantot a run for his/her money,that would be the be the ultimate battle EVER............SUPEREGO VS SUPERTROOPS in no particular order .

the only downside is what is the point of having an account you can only bring out of holiday in free food times.blows big time.

Lots of respect for sharing OP.

Quote Originally Posted by martyt View Post

That absolutely blows my mind, Share the wealth of knowledge you must posess, No point in waiting unless you share your ultimate guide there will be no one else left to care.

you would give even kantot a run for his/her money,that would be the be the ultimate battle EVER............SUPEREGO VS SUPERTROOPS in no particular order .

the only downside is what is the point of having an account you can only bring out of holiday in free food times.blows big time.

kantot is a joke i dont understand why you kiss his ass he does nothing but coin and atk his own alts and post it on the forums
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by martyt View Post

As previously stated, even if it wasn't that large, I have very little interest in this game anymore. I am on a server that is dead and we wont ever be merged. So I would still be in holiday 95% of the time anyway.
    Server: ss60
    Lord Name: Mistake (since Evony forced me to change it lol)
    Alliance: Nemesis
    Prestige: 1.1 billion
    Title: Prinzessin

I have seen bigger on our server, u have more scouts but they have bout double the rest. So i give you props on the scouts.

Good god, these threads have degraded from normal to "LOOK AT HOW MUCH I CAN BOT GUYS LOL".

Almost shameful. Then again, who doesn't bot anymore?
    People used to be amazed ny mine, and they were never over 500 mil lol.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

I bet i could still blow it all with my bad attacks eh :P