Thread: Walking Morons

Default Walking Morons

Well, now being addicted to a show is not good. Being addicted to a stupid, moronic portrayal of the moron elite? -- even worse. Rick? still a poothead, Darel? still taint got none from whozit, blonde fitz? still a ditz, old hippie farmer? okay for a conscience, I suppose, the kid? at least he wont have to worry about growing up paying out the arse for ACA, the dude and the hot chick?, still have this odd feeling there is a train wreck in their future. Kay that is the old cast .. the new cast? PUHLEEEEEEZE, if you are in a zombie 'pocylips, and you decide to give up booze? do it quietly, MORON!!!! and chickendip, you get the hot girl ... how? How in Darwin's evolutional selection do you get the hot chick? HMMM? I aint never.
    Last edited by King Alboin; 10-16-2013 at 07:54 PM.
    Dog of War grrrrr

hey now i love the walking dead! lol ima zombie freak tho hehe
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

I too like to watch the Walking Dead, and have become quite addicted to the show, but, however, you see they ought to give out a "Darwin Award" after each episode.

So far as we know it, the whole world is affected, no cure in sight, k ... it has been about two years since the disaster, k... there are some survivors who have survived up to this point and are still not starving to death, k ... One might assume that those survivors have their act in one sock, essentially keeping their ducks in row, yet the writers feel they still need to slip in a moron here and there as the antagonist.

So I suggest a brief award ceremony, for the most epic portrayal of a moron, per episode.

The first Award, I suggest goes to the dude who gave up drinking very loudly. {trying not to give out any spoilers, for those who've yet seen the show}.

That being said, I think the scene with Rick and the woman in the woods was a very good scene. The three question part being the saddest.
    Dog of War grrrrr

The season 4 premiere is the 4th best episode of the entire series, behind only S1E1, S1E2, and S3E12.

Quote Originally Posted by raster View Post
    The season 4 premiere is the 4th best episode of the entire series, behind only S1E1, S1E2, and S3E12.

Welcome back RB, =) I was hopin a good bish session would bring you out of hiding, for you always express well thought out opinions.

allow me to drink just two more cold beers, to fully and respectfully address your post.
    hold 1 ... 2 ...

Kah ... phew, man ... whoah -- when did they start putting in more alchyhol in beer? 0.o
    k ... first off I must preface my opinions with this statement. "I do not blame any actors, set designers, the movie makers union guild, nor makeup artists or the original comic writers for the faults of this series. I put all the blame on the producers and the rectal piercing stick they shoved ... [thinking] er, hem beat the screen writers with to portray good folk as stupid human waste away morons who could not find .. yada yada yada ...

S1E1 I totally agree. cept at this time I thought Rick was the one who could rectify the sichyation, no matter what. We learned he had it in him to know, "shoot her, she is not your wife, Morgan." right?

S1E2 I totally agree, cuz well we learn there are others, but we also learn A. Rick is a tool, and a quick study to moronville, B. Andrea is a sheeve, who don't know sqyat about handguns and safeties but will but in when she don't know sqyat about nuthin, about nuthin about nuthin but how to be a nuthin with teets and blonde hair, and Rick who owns a tank, a M1A2 Abrams, btw, for free, gives it up cuz he is a doofas who is a doofas, forgetting all the knowledge and skill at being a hero, we may have learned he was in possession of, in S1E1. but still a good epi.

S3E12, yep, totally loved that one. Carl got his family photo, Michone finally got recognition, of which I did not give her, I admit, in the beginning, about being a true bad arse sling blade, and Rick got told what for from Morgan who even though went madhatter ape shtuff, still has the sense to realize the gravity of the sichyation, there. but yes, I agree, a best of, epi.

S4E1 ... Hmmmm well? I really liked the three questions, scene. I felt pulled into the plot, and for just a minute, I thought I was watching a real life scene. but for just a minute, cuz I hate to say it over and over again, I can not suffer fools, and I had to call bull goobers on the rest of it. It did tie the last season, readied for this next season, but come on producers? Really another moron, screws it up for the rest of the group? How many morons are there in these moron producers' minds, huh? How many moron feats does it take to ruin a good show? -- just one more, is the answer. Did they not get the kharma sent to them from showing Andrea to be such a fabulous moron? huh? How hard was it to look past raging hormones and see that the Gov'ner was a democrat? sozy .. um erm ... a egomaniacal hubric murderous stalinite? Hmmm? Can they ever refrain from having a moron droppin a multi-ton heliocopter down on our poor cast? Can someone witha brain who knows how to survive PUHLEEEEZZ explain to these poops that wine almost never goes bad, and is a great food source? Will they ever get a clue and actually fortify their little prison, and go out an get a D9 Dozer and excavate a deep deep hole to shove all the zombs cruising for some flesh? Does not anybody know how to weld?

I digress, cuz well I respect your opinion RB, and am running out of beer, and need to make a beerrun. but you get the jest. no?

just to say this, I said it in the past and say it again, a tank is the best defense against zombies, stupids, and wanna be stalins, just sayin.

glad you're back, RB. that is no B.S. really really.

Last edited by King Alboin; 10-19-2013 at 07:06 PM.
    Dog of War grrrrr

Default S4e2

Well finally, an episode that had no morons getting folks kill't. I actually liked this one. Carol is one tough cookie, and did you see the look Rick had after he done did his deed? Now that's acting at it's finest. I am wondering who the mystery mouse feeder is. At first I thought it was the little girl, but she does not have the strength to drag two bodies out. Overall, a good moron free epi.
    Dog of War grrrrr

Hey King, you wanna read my zombie book when I publish it in a few weeks?

I want to get it out right before the kids get their gift cards for Christmas so they can give me all their parent's money. Do you realize how easy it is to self publish now? You can just write any old bull**** and Amazon will basically make you a superstar if you are one.