Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Roll call for one last shot at a forum thread

Quote Originally Posted by DanielJD View Post
    This is CK Former s5, now a proud SS38 player. Many people don't like me but idc, i have improved within the last few months and SS if you think the server is dead, should see the war reports everyone gets from day to day, it may be dead compared to what it once was but still war is going on and many fights, arguments happening in WC these days.
    Long Live s5!

Chatkiller
    + rep & + like Thank you for posting m8!
    Last edited by MirsDej; 03-03-2015 at 07:31 PM.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

Quote Originally Posted by MirsDej View Post
    + rep & + like Thank you for posting m8!

No problem, happy to help. SS we have not had the pleasure of meeting on the field yet my war city and yours, neither have we DaGriz, but sooon, i may take a stroll to Lombardy for a bit

No problem, happy to help. SS we have not had the pleasure of meeting on the field yet my war city and yours, neither have we DaGriz, but sooon, i may take a stroll to Lombardy for a bit
    I'll bring the beer.

This is CK Former s5, now a proud SS38 player. Many people don't like me but idc, i have improved within the last few months and SS if you think the server is dead, should see the war reports everyone gets from day to day, it may be dead compared to what it once was but still war is going on and many fights, arguments happening in WC these days.
    Long Live s5!

Chatkiller

Nice too see some more posts! Ive always said this server still has life in it, But it is dieing. Like all things it was dieing from the day it was made. I can remember a time not so long ago when i was beaten back to 4 citys, Less then 200k total troops surviving on nothing but reins and truces. The server has come an awful long way since then and myself, Like many many others on the server are not around as much as we used to be. If someone were to hit me like they did back then, Id probally lose now days since im simply not around enough to play 24/7 defense. (Or offense for that matter)

And yes, we will have to go a round or 2 at some point, I can safely say ive fought a fair chunk of this server at this point, id hate to leave some memorable names unhit!!!!

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Oh my head That was one fine beer ck, eh?

http://evonyurl.com/lp0lf5 The only thing worth showing from either side as others were standard, no-show waves. He had the better heal, and has the better heroes

Granted, I did not notice you ck SBing at the beginning after I started descouting you. I was too slow to close gates... down 150k arch here :/

I also didn't notice you hitting my local bank. It got a new city name for you lol.

SSF, your turn!!

Oh and ck, no vodka- next time. Lets stick with the MTBeer hehe :P
    Last edited by MirsDej; 03-05-2015 at 05:22 AM.

Oh my God. There's life on here? O.O

I have noticed quite a bit of chat activity lately. Which makes me pretty happy.

Although, it's nowhere near the quality trash talk it used to be.
    *Gets all misty-eyed with nostalgia*

I don't know if anyone's said it lately, but thank you SSF for at least attempting to keep the forums alive.
    Hat's off to you, sir.

'These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die like fire and powder which as they kiss consume'

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Nice too see some more posts! Ive always said this server still has life in it, But it is dieing. Like all things it was dieing from the day it was made. I can remember a time not so long ago when i was beaten back to 4 citys, Less then 200k total troops surviving on nothing but reins and truces. The server has come an awful long way since then and myself, Like many many others on the server are not around as much as we used to be. If someone were to hit me like they did back then, Id probally lose now days since im simply not around enough to play 24/7 defense. (Or offense for that matter)

And yes, we will have to go a round or 2 at some point, I can safely say ive fought a fair chunk of this server at this point, id hate to leave some memorable names unhit!!!!
    When do you want to come out of holiday SS? im game to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by MirsDej View Post
    Oh my head That was one fine beer ck, eh?

http://evonyurl.com/lp0lf5 The only thing worth showing from either side as others were standard, no-show waves. He had the better heal, and has the better heroes

Granted, I did not notice you ck SBing at the beginning after I started descouting you. I was too slow to close gates... down 150k arch here :/

I also didn't notice you hitting my local bank. It got a new city name for you lol.

SSF, your turn!!

Oh and ck, no vodka- next time. Lets stick with the MTBeer hehe :P
    ahhhh come on, my main account isnt that strong, just ask ASGARD, truced 3 of them earlier trying to pick on my friends. lol but ill say hi from him soon
    Last edited by DanielJD; 03-06-2015 at 11:47 PM.

I would'nt say YOU truced them i'd say that you Jaguar and Carbhael truced them together i see the WRs and most of them are from Jaguar and Carb but i still admit you gave some nice hits and you've beat me up a few times before i gotta rebuild and take you on one of these days for now i'll just sit in the corner and build up

Also just so everyone knows i am not one of the accounts he truced i'm peacefully building up as of right now

Quote Originally Posted by Melerina View Post
    Oh my God. There's life on here? O.O

I have noticed quite a bit of chat activity lately. Which makes me pretty happy.

Ikr (Dances)

Quote Originally Posted by Melerina View Post
    Although, it's nowhere near the quality trash talk it used to be.
    *Gets all misty-eyed with nostalgia*

I don't know if anyone's said it lately, but thank you SSF for at least attempting to keep the forums alive.
    Hat's off to you, sir.
    I dont think we will ever have another "Trash talk thread, Or any one of your/sri's/elusive/Guess_who's/Erics random threads (activity wise) again, but its nice to see we are still getting some action here!

When do you want to come out of holiday SS? im game to hit.
    Unfortunately for the moment mate im in hol's till further notice, bit busy in RL at the mo' hence my lack of posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by hurley237 View Post
    I would'nt say YOU truced them i'd say that you Jaguar and Carbhael truced them together i see the WRs and most of them are from Jaguar and Carb but i still admit you gave some nice hits and you've beat me up a few times before i gotta rebuild and take you on one of these days for now i'll just sit in the corner and build up

Also just so everyone knows i am not one of the accounts he truced i'm peacefully building up as of right now
    Yes i still need a rebuild myself, but it likely wont happen this week

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.