Thread: Discuss Cleopatra

Default Discuss Cleopatra

Please use this thread to discuss and comment on the general, Cleopatra.

nice stats on this general and a good reward for completing the invasions, however its a shame as all her abilities are locked and show as "coming soon". which after the effort that went into getting her is a little dissappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I'm taking it so hard, so so hard.
    NA43: Relapse
    NA33: INSOMNIA (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    nice stats on this general and a good reward for completing the invasions, however its a shame as all her abilities are locked and show as "coming soon". which after the effort that went into getting her is a little dissappointing.
    True that. I was excited to get her after completing lvl 100 today but have only used her once or twice as she has none of her abilities ... would love to see those come very very soon.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

me too disappointing she has no active spells..she should at least have one so she can be used

seems like a huge slice of 'abilities', have been removed, to make a more 'get them first' scenario. ?

it's still full of holes, . .heroes are the biggest part - RETALIATION / REMATCH / RETRIBUTION ! .

. . . . . gems just are not helping = against " GOX Lv150 - Match "

Ⓘ ⓌⒾⓁⓁ ⓅⒶⓇⓉⒶⓀⒺ ⓌⒽⒺⓃ ⓉⒽⒺ ⓉⒺⓈⓉⒾⓃⒼⓈ'Ⓢ, ⒻⒾⓃⒶⓁⓁⓎ ⓄⓋⒺⓇ●
    If at first you don't succeed, . Maybe skydiving's not for you !. .

It varies from here to there and here again

On reading this I see no point if continuing defending against the waves as I have to completely rearrange my city to defend against PvP attacks which is a crock as there is no way I can use my troops against the attacker while defending, and there is no way I even know I'm being attacked until after the fact.

Not sure what the point is if there is no interaction between the players, the player who started earliest will always beat the player who started later, or can't be online to start an upgrade that takes hours or days to finish
    In the immortal words of Socrates... I drank what?...

the best reason to defend against the waves is for the resources, not cleopatra.
    Wait until you can beat the next 4 or 5 waves. then have them attack as quickly as possible. this way you get the bonus resources for the time. then put your city back to how it was so you can defend against PVP.