Thread: Discuss Spartacus

Default Discuss Spartacus

Please use this thread to discuss and comment on the general, Spartacus.

cant get to the general because my generals have disappeared and everytime i do somethin my game resets me back to the same thing its like i've been moved off the server or something

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    cant get to the general because my generals have disappeared and everytime i do somethin my game resets me back to the same thing its like i've been moved off the server or something
    Same here, glad its not only me.

It varies from here to there and here again

This would apply to all the generals as far as I played the game, (which I haven't been able to log in all day) After passing the easy level of a campaign city, they can not longer be used, I mean what gives, once you learned the mechanics of how to attack, which is far less than what was described in the interdiction all the cities become fairly easy to defeat, until you reach the point you need the advance units, which can take days to reach if ever give the fact we will all be out of protection in a few more hours, then because few know just how to defend against other players, I see this as a no win situation, the campaigns against the npc's in no way prepares you to play against other players
    In the immortal words of Socrates... I drank what?...

The fact is beating a defense in this game is way to easy
    Lordluk
    Source of terrible jokes,want proof?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLuk View Post
    The fact is beating a defense in this game is way to easy
    yes, but beating the defense and winning more "goods" than it took you to build the troops to attack with is a totally different story. Especially difficult to do in the campaign segment.

Quote Originally Posted by brennerckk View Post
    yes, but beating the defense and winning more "goods" than it took you to build the troops to attack with is a totally different story. Especially difficult to do in the campaign segment.
    practically impossible in the majority of the campaign. Not to mention very very recently the cost of heavy infantry has doubled from 500 to 1k goods per unit.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

heavy infantry doubled because you upgraded them to 1 star. cost go up as you upgrade each unit with stars.

Quote Originally Posted by brennerckk View Post
    heavy infantry doubled because you upgraded them to 1 star. cost go up as you upgrade each unit with stars.
    yeah discuessed that with some friends and understand it better however, the double in cost isnt reflected in a double in hit points, damage or combination of the two.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Explain why I logged on today, and my Spartacus hero was gone, no I didn't dismiss him, he was gone, my Town hall reverted back a level (was on last 12 hrs of 2 days) everything worked when I logged out, now my bought gems everything changed in a few hours offline, account name is Julius_Caesar, not very happy, and will reverse my Pay Pal payments if not resolved in a timely manner (24 hours)