Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Announcing Commanders of Evony Closed Beta!

as long as im not on your doorstep, does it matter?

agreed stal .. the player you speak of was daisy2 from typhoon 2..... when i seen the feed she was broadcasting live it was absolutely amazing.... but now we have an alliance called heavytech who all their players are using glitches to gain an advantage over the rest and these glitches are spreading to other alliances.... now anyone who knows me knows i am pretty old school and just not to the same paygrade as others to figure glitches out nor use them ..... but with the top player on here now at lvl 97 with over 2k honor is absolutely insane.... specially since the top ten yesterday was all heavytech members and now a few spots have been filled in with other players from diff guilds..... but the number 1 spot is filled by this ganjaturtle player..... no way in hell they are playing honestly

the game is refreshing but the same old tactics of people wanting to cheat cause they have rl issues and need to justify their being here by means of "big d!cking" on a game is gonna kill this before they ever get it launched....
    kill a man, your a murderer...kill many, your a conqueror....kill em all, your a god

The honor and lvl of that player hasn't changed any, but general Julius Caesar that person has went from a low level to lvl 62 in less than 10 hours.
    http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/DeMenTed_Angell/Evony%20Pics/MoonDMTsig.gif
    My name is Dem And I'm an Evonyholic!!
    =( Evony is making me go Sober!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Quote Originally Posted by DeMenTed Angell View Post
    The honor and lvl of that player hasn't changed any, but general Julius Caesar that person has went from a low level to lvl 62 in less than 10 hours.
    That's good to note. Definitely not possible that all of these things happened legitimately. One or two of them I might be able to believe if the game werent so damn new.... but all of it... no
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Cant login in to commanders of evony

So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak
    ~Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"