Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Commanders of Evony Closed Beta!

Evony:Commanders of Evony.... or should we call it Evony Age III? I'm surprised really,I was beginning to think that Ucool has forgot about evony in general and went to TyNoN....having a look now,for too long has evony age I and Age II being dominated by numbers.No there is more strategy involved,so meh,on a side note I heard Age I won't be getting any more mergers is this true?
    Lordluk
    Source of terrible jokes,want proof?

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Website that link sends you to looks like the tynon one and the artists did most of the work.
    NA19 forever

Does anybody actually read this?

After seeing these other games I still think the majority of gaming income for evony has to come from Age 1 and then Age 2, then Tynon.
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.

pretty bad game....5 mins in and it wont leave me do anything. Pat yourselves on the back evony you did good. -_-

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Soaap View Post
    pretty bad game....5 mins in and it wont leave me do anything. Pat yourselves on the back evony you did good. -_-
    You do know its in Closed Beta, you know thats to fix bugs and glitches.

I personally think its a really good game and will be doing a youtube series over it because i know i will get a hell of alot of views from it.
    Last edited by AbstractAngel; 10-24-2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: swearing

Quote Originally Posted by DrkProdigy View Post
    You do know its in Closed Beta, you know thats to fix bugs and glitches.

I personally think its a really good game and will be doing a youtube series over it because i know i will get a hell of alot of views from it.
    Yeah I do know its in Closed beta, but when I go to the campaign and click on one of the cities and then click to battle, it says u need to train troops first. so i go back to screen with the barracks on it and i try to click on barracks but it wont leave me. thats the problem....surely a beta should be atleast able to leave you click a building
    Last edited by AbstractAngel; 10-24-2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: swearing

Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

I dislike the game, however wish the best of luck for it to be successful, but please keep work on age I (and age II) servers, just because you have a new game doesn't mean you should forget about the old ones!

Yeah I do know its in Closed beta, but when I go to the campaign and click on one of the cities and then click to battle, it says u need to train troops first. so i go back to screen with the barracks on it and i try to click on barracks but it wont leave me. thats the problem....surely a beta should be atleast able to leave you click a building
    Everything works fine for me, must be a issue on your side
    Last edited by AbstractAngel; 10-24-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrkProdigy View Post
    Everything works fine for me, must be a issue on your side
    maybe but probably not. It seems a pretty boring game anyway with little to no effort having to be put into it tbh

Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

maybe but probably not. It seems a pretty boring game anyway with little to no effort having to be put into it tbh
    problem on ur end for sure. and actually, its a more engaging form of age1/2 if u ask me ... lol ... but hey to each their own. it sounds like u didnt want to like it from the get go
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination