Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Commanders of Evony Closed Beta!

i got the exact problem stopped on 96% then asked for my username and password,and fyi if you put in your info it doesnt work anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    problem on ur end for sure. and actually, its a more engaging form of age1/2 if u ask me ... lol ... but hey to each their own. it sounds like u didnt want to like it from the get go
    how do i train troops so? (just to make sure i'm actually doing it right lol) and after Tynon i really wasnt expecting much tbh

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Soaap View Post
    how do i train troops so? (just to make sure i'm actually doing it right lol) and after Tynon i really wasnt expecting much tbh
    ya gotta have a barracks and then goods to use to recruit the troops
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    ya gotta have a barracks and then goods to use to recruit the troops
    I have a barracks but when I click on it nothing happens....thats my problem.

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Soaap View Post
    I have a barracks but when I click on it nothing happens....thats my problem.
    I think it just keeps freezing up. I've refreshed a few times and each time it freezes up in a different place.

Well, At least Evony has the log-in lag-sticky thing down pat. Kudos! Might be fun...once all the bugs are worked through. (looks at sons PokeMon game in X-Box.---hmmmm) let me know when you copy that.
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness

I am also getting stuck very early on in the guided quests. Like the second one lol Of course beta testing is for that reason: to fix things. But I am not a fan of the cartoonish look of it. That's how I felt about Age 2 as well...way too cartoony for me. It had me buy a cannon, then battle 3 barbarians. The cannon shot at them til it killed them. And it reminded me a LOT of the facebook games like the little monster alien games where you build cannons and lasers to shoot the aliens and such. So personally I don't think I will be a fan. Bummer though, I saw the mail and got excited for the first time in a long time about the game. Seeing as how I play a server that you cannot log into (ss73) and its been that way for several weeks, I was sort of looking forward to a similar version but better. Oh well, hope those of you who like it have fun

it logs me in and I cant do anything or chat

It looks like they have fixed a few things that were problems (at least for me) earlier in the day. The music can now be muted which I was annoyed with earlier. The freezing that happened after I refreshed one time is gone. Somehow there was a regression of the waves that I had done but thats not bad as it doesnt seem anything else on my account was rolled backward.

Edit: problem evidently not solved. i had to refresh again cuz of lag (it was REALLY bad). It looked as if something had glitched as there was something showing up in chat "blah has taken blah's city" or whatever and sooooo yeah refreshed and everything is crap now.
    Last edited by Stal; 10-23-2013 at 07:11 PM.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

as long as im not on your doorstep, does it matter?

dont worry stal..... G is on his way
    kill a man, your a murderer...kill many, your a conqueror....kill em all, your a god