Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Announcing Commanders of Evony Closed Beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    ummmmm actually i heard that u cant yet buy gems ... at least i thought i heard that yesterday. Therefore the only gems available are those provided by evony in game or through daily supply WHICH WE DIDNT GET YESTERDAY EVONY!! .............................
    What are you stressing about? It's a closed beta. All data will be wiped before the open beta.
    Evony can do anything they want in the game at this stage.

I tried playing and to be honest, I prefer the simplicity of Evony with its graphics and basic but structured builds to this new game. I do not like at all the lag on Evony but the fact that you have to wait for each segment to load on Commanders is again draining on time and with lag / pausing on the loading, find it is even more frustrating. Yes you can see the 'battle' taking place but I don't personally think it adds anything to the game itself. The idea of a strategy game is that there is a reasoning to the outcome - until there is a justification to why you win / lose and the proportion of loss then Evony will remain an inferior strategy game imo.

Quote Originally Posted by YaYo1995 View Post
    What are you stressing about? It's a closed beta. All data will be wiped before the open beta.
    Evony can do anything they want in the game at this stage.
    not stressing about anything actually lol ... im being as much of a pain in the ass to evony at this stage as possible and point out/complaining about as many things as possible to help them lols ... it just woulda helped with stuff to have the gems from yesterday.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

like too play this new games
    but could use a possibility that you could save different way to put youer city up
    i mean it Takes time to set it up to Invasion and pvp'

with kind regards Host

Hey dawn. Having the same trouble with loading that I had earlier a week ago. any others having this problem again? been unable to login to COE for the last 1 and a half hours
    Stal/Nerds

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    Hey dawn. Having the same trouble with loading that I had earlier a week ago. any others having this problem again? been unable to login to COE for the last 1 and a half hours
    Try clearing yoour cache as thats how I fixed this issue for me

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    ; FPS is Woflenstein.
    So what your saying is I run around the wall and hold the space bar?

Quote Originally Posted by LordGen View Post
    Try clearing yoour cache as thats how I fixed this issue for me
    thanks. got on and all is working atm.
    Stal/Nerds

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    By that logic, every RTS is Dune 2, every MMO is Runescape and every FPS is Woflenstein.
    Ummm, yes. A truer statement has not been uttered on these forums

Hey dawn/thalin/whoever from evony that will listen. Got some stuff I think ud like to hear about.

Most concerning are exploits and glitches in BETA CoE that are allowing players seemingly endless amounts of gems and res. In the first week there was a player who actually put up a live feed of her playing in which she had 50 million gems and along the same number of res without need to replenish through normal means. Friends of mine found out that she was not playing for evony and being given extraoridinary advantage in order to play faster/better to show evony things that needed to be changed but rather she had a program and hack that allowed her access.

It seems that players are currently using this or something similar to get a huge advantage. There are things that are unbelieveable to see like all lvl 10 walls (each of which by my estimate would cost in the hundreds of thousands if not millions).

Nothing is being done about this at all and i do understand that it is a beta but some of us wanna honestly learn the game and use the dynamics that the game has to figure out how to play it most efficiently and it really stops being impossible when you have players building extraordinary and absurd armies and cities that go against that end. No doubt evony does not want to have the same epidemic of rule breaking that has plagued the previous versions for the past years.

All in all I really appreciate the things you guys have done in this new game and enjoy the new challenge.

Thanks for taking your time to read.

Stal
    Stal/Nerds