Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuck Game

Default Stuck Game

Game asks me to click Campaign which I do. Then givesme a city to attack and I click on that. Tells me I need to train troops. I click train troops and nothing happens. Game won't letme do anything else.

So, this seems a rather pointless game if after 15 minutes you can do nothing.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Game needs a restrat button. I'm seeing other players being able to do stuff,but its stuck forme so I need to restart.
    (\__/)

well aint u lucky, you can actually get on the game. I would love to be able to get there :\ whether I use chrome or firefox it freezes loading at 96% ... dawn, thalin? help?
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Shouldn't bother. Game is like a cheap App. I can play better on my IPad. It just a very expensive way to play Clash of Clans which is free.
    (\__/)

Game got stuck during the early stages of the tutorial. Didn't seem to bad tho. Kinda like a wannabee Age of Empires lol

If you get stuck like that, refresh the browser. We're still working on finding and correcting the root cause of the "sticking".

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Quote Originally Posted by mallatar View Post
    Game asks me to click Campaign which I do. Then givesme a city to attack and I click on that. Tells me I need to train troops. I click train troops and nothing happens. Game won't letme do anything else.

So, this seems a rather pointless game if after 15 minutes you can do nothing.
    -I lost all my campaigns after I rebooted. Doesn't seem to be saving. I can now do NOTHING other than build crap... SLOWLY.

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    If you get stuck like that, refresh the browser. We're still working on finding and correcting the root cause of the "sticking".
    I refreshed my page lost a level on my cannons, lost my 2 generals , cannot access campains and Cleopatra is no longer sending waves of attacks at my city. what do I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mardin View Post
    I refreshed my page lost a level on my cannons, lost my 2 generals , cannot access campains and Cleopatra is no longer sending waves of attacks at my city. what do I do now?
    Same here man, all we can do is wait till they fix things with a new patch.

At least you can get back in. I refreshed and haven't been able to get back in since
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness