Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuck Game

The general bug seems to have disappeared now.

Still no joy on re-relogging. Kinda reminds me of the ObamaCare website. Can log in and cant navigate. Oh well...I have nothing invested in this Clash of Clans---Evony style. Was worth looking at.
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness

If you are messing with programming any chance you can fix the lag on Age 1?

Okay so I can't post a new thread so I'm posting here. What is the negative percentages on productions (farms etc) that are showing up??

I am stuck and unable to proceed. it tells me that we need to get rid of the barbarians, I click on it and go fight and win, but then I get an arrow at the bottom of the screen that points to an out of view item to click and I cannot click it. I am in full screen and tried IE and chrome. and if I log out and back it just keeps me going to fight the barbarians.
    arrow.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rsreaper View Post
    I am stuck and unable to proceed. it tells me that we need to get rid of the barbarians, I click on it and go fight and win, but then I get an arrow at the bottom of the screen that points to an out of view item to click and I cannot click it. I am in full screen and tried IE and chrome. and if I log out and back it just keeps me going to fight the barbarians.
    arrow.jpg
    This is happening to me also. I hope this gets looked at.

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

The game is stuck on the startup screen, so I can't get back into the game.

It claims to load 100% and then stays on the screen forever.
    Maybe you guys might consider adding some buttons for accessing the game in case this is a normal operating bug.

My review so far:
    The software seems to need a whole lot of work.
    Last edited by Sir Eugene Axe; 10-25-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Not sure what's going on today.

The game froze up on me and when I try to log back in, all I get is a black "Loading" screen.

Still not thrilled with the performance.

I certainly would not spend any money on something this unreliable.

An improvement on the last attempt.

Now I get the loading screen with a permanently stuck 1% status bar.

im there with a permanently 100% bar, and after a few minutes it come up with a link that is about three lines long. IT tells me submit a report thourgh the link but when i click it, it asks me for a login and password to log on to the server, not the game...