Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troops running to a destroyed building + Can collect coins when raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    ummmmm mine has three icons not 4 .... lol
    Oh! Then you need to first complete 1 PvP Match to Unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrkProdigy View Post
    Oh! Then you need to first complete 1 PvP Match to Unlock it.
    ohhhhh derp that make sense
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Just ran into a glitch that stopped me from placing units in the middle of a match and the ememies town acted as if it were my own opening windows and such.
    Stal/Nerds

Just found another bug myself, i was doing invasions to get gold to destroy some pesky rocks, finally got 20k to clear the big rock did it and immediatly started another invasion, after finishing it, i came back and the rock was still there and i didnt have my 20k.

Just found another bug myself, i was doing invasions to get gold to destroy some pesky rocks, finally got 20k to clear the big rock did it and immediatly started another invasion, after finishing it, i came back and the rock was still there and i didnt have my 20k.
    that is annoying. ive found that the game sometimes fails to save when it lags out or it is refreshed or closed but havent seen that.

Also related to the running thing, I've found when in a match against players with trebs that if the trebs are the last things the units will keep running at their previous and destroyed target and fail to target the treb which keeps the battle going. I only assume this is a glitch, but i guess the trebs could have some background mechanics that keep them from being targeted at a certain point.
    Stal/Nerds

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    that is annoying. ive found that the game sometimes fails to save when it lags out or it is refreshed or closed but havent seen that.

Also related to the running thing, I've found when in a match against players with trebs that if the trebs are the last things the units will keep running at their previous and destroyed target and fail to target the treb which keeps the battle going. I only assume this is a glitch, but i guess the trebs could have some background mechanics that keep them from being targeted at a certain point.
    I didnt even realise that, every match that it happened had a treb and most times they were being built.

Nothing is saving for me right now, ive done a pvp match atleast 3 times to get 75 activity for a reward, but each time after it i relog and i apparently didnt do the match and im set back to 74 activity points.

Nothing is saving for me right now, ive done a pvp match atleast 3 times to get 75 activity for a reward, but each time after it i relog and i apparently didnt do the match and im set back to 74 activity points.
    happened to me last night :\ went through like 3-4 matches and then had to refresh at one point and it went back over 30 minutes
    Stal/Nerds

Yeah it keeps happening after a match, it seems like the game lags out, chat is frozen etc, i relog and my base goes back about 30 minutes ;(

Can anyone explain the production reduction please? Not entirely sure what is. Seems I am not the only one.