Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Troops running to a destroyed building + Can collect coins when raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySock View Post
    Anyone having the issue of being hit whilst in protection? After I was hit by another player, a protection countdown started but I was hit twice again after about 5 minutes?
    I have seen this, though just note that you have to loose the battle in order to get the protection. Usually protection seems to work fine for me. Plus I THINK depending on how much they destroy is how long your protection is? somebody jump in if i am wrong here. but i have seen both 12 and 16 hours of protection, and I think 10 hours also.

I have mixed feelings about getting troops back after the survive a battle. Seems very strange that they wouldn't come back because they live...in RL if an army lives it fights again....But having them not come back means you have to judge your attacks better and maybe not commit all troops. But even with this in mind i find it very difficult to get positive "goods" as a result of an attack. I can only imagine that as towns progress this issue will become a bigger issue.

Also, game tip, I tend to load my barracks with expensive troops to "hide" goods from being hit.

Game suggestion. when loading barracks with troops, if i want to build 5 of archers then 5 heavy infentry then 5 archers I can't do that because all the archers group together. would like the ability to stagger troop ques so I don't get over loaded with troops and then as i am waging a battle they will produce at the correct rates.

Quote Originally Posted by brennerckk View Post
    I have seen this, though just note that you have to loose the battle in order to get the protection. Usually protection seems to work fine for me. Plus I THINK depending on how much they destroy is how long your protection is? somebody jump in if i am wrong here. but i have seen both 12 and 16 hours of protection, and I think 10 hours also.

I have mixed feelings about getting troops back after the survive a battle. Seems very strange that they wouldn't come back because they live...in RL if an army lives it fights again....But having them not come back means you have to judge your attacks better and maybe not commit all troops. But even with this in mind i find it very difficult to get positive "goods" as a result of an attack. I can only imagine that as towns progress this issue will become a bigger issue.

Also, game tip, I tend to load my barracks with expensive troops to "hide" goods from being hit.

Game suggestion. when loading barracks with troops, if i want to build 5 of archers then 5 heavy infentry then 5 archers I can't do that because all the archers group together. would like the ability to stagger troop ques so I don't get over loaded with troops and then as i am waging a battle they will produce at the correct rates.
    To add to the protection thing - I have had it happen multiple times usually within 30 minutes of being attacked and losing that I am hit again while in protection. Also, at one point yesterday I was watching protection time left and the clock and noticed that the speed at which protection time was passing was faster than that of RL time. Just thought id put it out there for others too watch for.

I feel that the grouping of troops like what u have described having a problem with is actually another way that you have to plan and strategize and such ...
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Had a bug last night, not sure if anybody else has seen it. I had about 5 heavy infantry in que, currently turning out troops. behind it I had about 60 or saboture in que. I was changing everything out but when i cleared the 5 heavy infantry all of my saboture's spit out at 1 time of the barrack. I had a similar thing happen when theives were behind heavy infantry and i cleared the heavy infantry.