Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 180 Discussion Thread

Default Server 180 Discussion Thread

So, 180 is underway and as I am not actually putting my time and effort into account building these days, I have re-assumed the role of server announcer. I'll do my normal server updates here, people can flame me for it, yell at each other (nicely please!), start wars, post battle reports and showboat their cities and armies.

Yeah, I'm in 69, and my views are likely to be biased at times so feel free to add your own spin on things and add information I'm sure that I've forgotten at some point. Although it seems that most formers are in 69, there are a few in the other alliances on the server.

*I'm going to double post here, and the mods are gonna have to deal with it because of a character limit within this post box*
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.

Server 180 Update
    Day One

Alliances

427 has jumped onto the top of the leaderboard early with a full alliance based in Saxony. I am rather unfamiliar with the host or any of the names listed in their intro, so I can't really vouch for talent. They have five players in the top 50 on the server, so there is a few that have coined it up a little. Time will tell, however I don't predict they will last long as full alliances (even with a sister and blues already) usually fall to drama. With only 13k prestige per player and 1.4 cities per player, it's not really that impressive, yet.

33 is in second place, close behind 427. Let by Chitonu,with Ernie, Strife, XpliciT and others they have some good players there. I would expect to see them stay around although their member count does seem to be climbing. Their city count is closing in on two per player already. They also average 16k prestige per player, although I have full faith that there are several alts in that alliance. No info yet to where they are based.

69, as most probably expected, is close to the top of the leaderboards. They sit in third with only 27 members (my 2k prestige account that I'm not really playing doesn't exactly count) and average nearly three cities per player. The coin here is real, as they also average 47k prestige per player after just 20 hours. As long as people stick around and don't sell off, I think they will be the alliance to beat on this server. They are spread out all over the server, lacking a formal "home state."

Royals sits right behind 69 down by only 50k prestige. They do have a full alliance, averaging 10k prestige per player and 1.3 cities per player. Once again, I do not know the host or really any of the other members so we'll see how things go as the server progresses. They are based in Tuscany

Rounding out the top five is 427's sister alliance 428. That's a lot of flipping people in Saxony. They average 1.3 cities per player and 10k prestige per player as well. Another full alliance, don't know any names.

Honorable Mentions

808 sits at the 10 spot with 25 members, nearing two cities per player and 24k prestige per player. This is a decent little alliance and I would imagine very experienced. I know a few people in here and they are good players. As they get going, I would watch out for them whereever they are.

Players

I'm not going to worry too much about this part as the server is still so early on, it's mainly just coin putting the players on top of the prestige board.

Heroes

As again, it's really too early for this section.

Ernie is the first one to a 200 attack hero, and it has a decent poly and intel as well. Lucky mars.

-------------------------------------------------------

Server seems good enough so far, people still joining up and there seems to be some good competition among alliances. I'll update again at some point.
    Last edited by xReflex; 10-23-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Good to see this thread up reflex, looking forward to to seeing this server unfold. Lot of big names about. I had quite a good start this server, i think im round the 71k prest mark by about 23 hours in, SO not doing too bad, Im 5 farming allready, and tho gold is killing me, My techs are looking pretty good by this point. First time ive dropped a significant amount in on day one so this all new for me lol. But It will be a hell of a server provided most dont sell up

Now back to trying to feed my pults...

Current Sig Pic Courtesy Of 0DiZa5TeR0 Nice One!
    Bomben - Greatest Phract Smack - My History
    ~ And we what? – Run the crew, Whose what? – Blood is blue, Through life’s – ing zoo, And we might – Come for you,~
    Rule 9 - There are no real rules about moderation either, Enjoy your ban.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/petjgv

I look forward to just checking into this thread

SOunds like a good thread to me ..

I've been pretty lucky and have won about 10 mech batts lol.. so i've been happily farming 5s for awhile.

Thought this server was gonna be huge though.. and with a noob like me in the top 10 geesh :P

By the amazing Luda

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    SOunds like a good thread to me ..

I've been pretty lucky and have won about 10 mech batts lol.. so i've been happily farming 5s for awhile.

Thought this server was gonna be huge though.. and with a noob like me in the top 10 geesh :P
    lol im sure your old friend refuge will help you with that soon :P

You lucky bugger, I olny got 4 mech batts and the pults are killing me....

Current Sig Pic Courtesy Of 0DiZa5TeR0 Nice One!
    Bomben - Greatest Phract Smack - My History
    ~ And we what? – Run the crew, Whose what? – Blood is blue, Through life’s – ing zoo, And we might – Come for you,~
    Rule 9 - There are no real rules about moderation either, Enjoy your ban.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/petjgv

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    lol im sure your old friend refuge will help you with that soon :P

You lucky bugger, I olny got 4 mech batts and the pults are killing me....

Haha nah i've got that under control ..

*sigh* i know.. pults eat heappsss

By the amazing Luda

Yep! I'm not going to be around on the game much until springtime, so I'll have plenty of time to watch and make fun of people here.
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by xReflex View Post
    Yep! I'm not going to be around on the game much until springtime, so I'll have plenty of time to watch and make fun of people here.
    U dont have much time for it cause CoD ghosts comes out soon. My next question is wouldnt u rather lose to us pro's then 5 year old asian girls :P

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    U dont have much time for it cause CoD ghosts comes out soon. My next question is wouldnt u rather lose to us pro's then 5 year old asian girls :P
    Hahahahahaha, fantastic
    No servers...atm