Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 180 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    69 is going to own the server, update completed
    This is why Reflex started the thread not you

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    This is why Reflex started the thread not you
    At the end of the day the outcome will be the same :P

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

At the end of the day the outcome will be the same :P
    Its not about the end goal, its about the journey The story is the most important part.

ssfs gettin old on us
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

ignoring mech, So wheres this update reflex?

I agree; where is the damn update!!

By the amazing Luda

69 is going to own the server, update completed
    Until almost every one of them sells out, i'm sure you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    Until almost every one of them sells out, i'm sure you're right.
    THis is not a seller group

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Default S180, 2 Week Update

Server 180 Week 2 Update

Hey guys, sorry this is late. I've been really busy with stuff and haven't even had a whole lot of time to look at my account (probably hence it being so bad). 9 p.m. today will mark day 13, so I'm just going to call this a week two update.

Alliances

33 still sits on top of the leaderboard as they have most of this server. The host has changed several times, and it is a full(ish) alliances with 94 members and 310 cities. So averaging 3 cities per player and 210,000 prestige per player it does seem like a strong alliance at this point in the server. The more the server has progressed the more names I know from the past in there so, we'll see how things roll. There is a lot of common ground between some 33 players and some 69 players from past servers.

69 sits in second place, roughly five million prestige behind 33. They do only have 29 players, though, which is very low even for the front page of the alliance list. They have 178 cities or a 6 city average and roughly a 500,000 prestige per player average. (brought down by me, I know, I suck this server not being able to actually be on at all.) There is a lot of hitters in 69, and a lot of experience. They won't stay quiet forever.

U1369 is in third place on the alliance list with 91 members and 196 cities (2 cities per player). They also average roughly 140,000 prestige per player. I don't know too much about them other than them being in Bavaria should any of you forum readers get antsy and want a top five to have some fun with. It's a full alliance at still roughly server start, so we'll have to wait until actual wars start before I start to pass judgement.

Royals sits in the fourth place, with a full alliance averaging less than 2 cities per player and only 125,000 prestige per player. They are in tuscany, a state where I don't think they will be too bothered if its not on purpose. Nobody likes tuscany anyway. Same with U1369, we'll just have to wait and see how these guys pan out.

225 is the reformation of 427 which is already failed. (called it) But they remain to have their sister alliance 428 sitting in seventh place on the leaderboard. There is nothing impressive here, 2 citiesr per player and 150,000 prestige per player. Don't expect them to last much longer anyway. 225 and 428 are in Saxony.

Honorable Mentions

808 remains on the Honorable mention list, with 35 players in the 15 spot. They average about 4 cities per player and 200,000 prestige per player so this is a strong alliance. With such small numbers they are probably a tight knit group and work well together. I'd keep an eye on them as I doubt they are going anywhere and other alliances will have a hard time hitting them enough to make them fall apart.

Players

xCREXISx as I'm sure everybody expected leads the server with 2.2 million prestige, a healthy million above Ernie who sits in second place with 1.2 million. Chato trails close behind, without the same amount of coin, as he is only a furstin. Why of ANARCHY probably has a decent amount of troops but his prestige has been elevated by only being a Baronet. I don't think he has the strength of the other people on the top ten list. 69 Alliance has 9 members in the top 20, and 17 members in the top 50. 33 Alliance has 10 members in the top 50.

Heroes

This server got MASSIVELY inflated with high base heroes as a result of the wheel and Halloween specials. The crazyness will absoluetly effect the server in the long run, with a 140 base hero being a DEFINITE advantage over even a mars hero at a 85 base. There is one instant scout hero on the server right now with two instant workers following close behind and seven additional instant warrior heroes.

---

Overall, there are still a lot of full alliances on this server that haven't really been tested. It will be fun to see as some of the elite begin to port and kill for those elusive attack heroes and for resources. It will be interesting to see how fast those super high heroes go up, and I personally will remain to be jealous of everybody as I didn't get one!

I'll try to go back to doing this weekly, I just got really busy with real life stuff last week and wasn't able to sit down and write this.
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.

THis is not a seller group
    Lol good to know. I've never been apart of the elite group but it's nice to know they wont sell out when the server becomes fun. Maybe i'll get cav smacked again in week two lol or is it week two already?
    Either way its good to know.