Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 332

Thread: Server 180 Discussion Thread

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    Lol good to know. I've never been apart of the elite group but it's nice to know they wont sell out when the server becomes fun. Maybe i'll get cav smacked again in week two lol or is it week two already?
    Either way its good to know.
    Nearly week 3 acctually.

    Nice update reflex will be interesting to see how the server continues to progress, Those monster base heros are gonna have a big impact on the bigger players. im personally looking forward to a instant treb hero with Won with a hero just over lvl 700


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UL Baby
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Its day 14 today, so its precisely two weeks .


    By the amazing Luda

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    So hows things over your side of the server Dave? Anything exciting? I much like most of 69s players managed to gain an LRA last night, 25 or so hours left on it 8 workers from over 100 miles.

    Hopefully not a sign of things to come on the server, but we will see. Im hoping there is a fair few forum goers on 180, Cause im hoping to do quite a few battle reports threads for this server, So I like to hear how the foe replys


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UL Baby
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    So hows things over your side of the server Dave? Anything exciting? I much like most of 69s players managed to gain an LRA last night, 25 or so hours left on it 8 workers from over 100 miles.

    Hopefully not a sign of things to come on the server, but we will see. Im hoping there is a fair few forum goers on 180, Cause im hoping to do quite a few battle reports threads for this server, So I like to hear how the foe replys

    Haha yeah going well over here, if you count building account as exciting then yes .

    There seems to be a few forum goers, so i'd say its a good idea.

    Gotta love dem LRAs.


    By the amazing Luda

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    Haha yeah going well over here, if you count building account as exciting then yes .

    There seems to be a few forum goers, so i'd say its a good idea.

    Gotta love dem LRAs.
    There are quite a few forum goers in 69. The forumers take back control of the server

    Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    There are quite a few forum goers in 69. The forumers take back control of the server
    yeah im quite glad about that. But its more fun if the whole server gets involved, cause that way i have a reason to start spam threads for the server. see if i can make 180 as good of a forum server as s6 was.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UL Baby
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    There are quite a few forum goers in 69. The forumers take back control of the server

    Be thankful there is me then

    Be boring if it was only 69 on the forums


    By the amazing Luda

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    Be thankful there is me then

    Be boring if it was only 69 on the forums
    Exactly, Thats why im hoping i can get some more to join up by doing battle reports write ups when we hit there alliance, Ive found that to be an excellent way to get people to post on the forums


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  9. #39

    Default

    Don't worry, post weekly updates semi-bashing other alliances nobody bats an eye.

    Post battle reports insulting an enemy everybody loses their minds.
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.


  10. #40

    Default

    1 wisdom and 1 courage medal left until i can persuade my 120b atk hero and pwn the svr
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •