Thread: Halloween Event Bust?

Default Halloween Event Bust?

Has anyone see the Crystal of Attunemen or the Silver Key on Wheel of Fortune yet? I haven't. Though i have seen the hammer know on it, and oddly enough whenever(the hammer) does appear on the wheel it is 100% of the time the item you get(Which leads to nearly half of all your spins will net you one). Also the halloween castle isn't working. Anyone else having similar problems? Just seems evony rushed this event maybe there more focused on there new game I imagine, but got to say this is a whole new level of sad. At least on a positive note the chests are decent and even though you can only complete the Halloween quest 5 times a day at least the items you can get are decent.

Quote Originally Posted by aparhsm90 View Post
    Has anyone see the Crystal of Attunemen or the Silver Key on Wheel of Fortune yet? I haven't. Though i have seen the hammer know on it, and oddly enough whenever(the hammer) does appear on the wheel it is 100% of the time the item you get(Which leads to nearly half of all your spins will net you one). Also the halloween castle isn't working. Anyone else having similar problems? Just seems evony rushed this event maybe there more focused on there new game I imagine, but got to say this is a whole new level of sad. At least on a positive note the chests are decent and even though you can only complete the Halloween quest 5 times a day at least the items you can get are decent.
    I've got several of the hero items already . So they are there . but i haven't seen any keys yet
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

I've gotten keys and the new special hero's. So they are there, it's just hard to win them. But I have gotten more Bernini's hammers on the wheel than anything else, this is happening to a lot of other players so I am guessing evony did this intentionally?

o okay well i did get lazy and only spun 10 queses i should have spun more :-)

Hammers must defiantly be set up like that got 4 out of 10 spins.
    Last edited by aparhsm90; 10-30-2013 at 05:28 PM.

I got a Crystal of Attunement from ammy but on screen it showed a flag change.

[System]: Lord OzMeisrtro gained 1 Crystal of Attunement from Amulet!

I did not see the Item on the wheel tho
    na24 OzMeistro Kallisti Retired
    na50 OzMeisrtro L0CKD0WN active

Someday I will win an ID change and get that extra "r: outta my name on na50

I do everything in slow motion......

Items know appear on the wheel as they look in inventory also noticing that halloween castle is on the wheel.

Also dawnseeker created a thread for anyone that submitted a ticket about the haunted castle issues.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...21#post2018321
    Last edited by aparhsm90; 10-31-2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: More Info