Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues I personally have with COE

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    another problem im seeing is that defending generals receive no exp from defending.
    Yep I have noticed that too. Would love to see that changed.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

defending general only seems to have any effect when it comes to the invasion stuff for cleopatra

I agree with just about all of the problems mentioned above. Resource production is way, way to low. However, the main thing is that it does not load. Hasn't done so for over a month.
    It cannot be my machines fault, as I am running a completely different OS now, but rather Evony can't be bothered to fix the loading issues.

I am finding that the issues that Evony has with login failures on both age 1 and 2 are also present in their Commanders beta.

At the present moment, I am unable to log in, and since I don't see a lot of other people on now complaining, I am assuming it is yet another random bug that they have no idea how to repair on their end.

It certainly does not make me inclined to want to spend any money on the game.

Why spend money when it's going to be lost while you are helplessly locked out from even logging in?

My guess is that this is yet another failure that they will not respond to this, or maybe come up with some ridiculous 10 part process for users to perform and just live with the failure.

So far, that has been my experience with the Evony support team.

Their attitude seems to be, "quit complaining and just give us money."

Quote Originally Posted by DeMenTed Angell View Post
    Maybe if the glitchers would tell us how to plunder 2.3 billion resources in less than a day, we could all build up walls better.
    The HeavyTek and COE guilds have implemented a system to overcome that hurdle.

What you need to do is create multiple accounts and build their mines and farms up to at least level 7 - the higher, the better.

You will not need coin stores or warehouses. The farms and mines will fill to their limits and feed anyone who hits them.

Group them in a location within your strike range and preferably as far from any HC as possible.

Now hit them a few times a day and monitor their messages to see if anyone else is farming them - those will be the accounts you will want to regularly attack.

Hope that helps.

btw, I assume Evony does not condone this practice, but they have not done much to discourage it either.

Virtually everyone who has level 8 and 9 walls, especially the full 225 sections upgraded to these levels is cheating in this fashion.

I haven't been able to log commanders in two days. Anyone else having the issue or should I look for the problem on my end?

Quote Originally Posted by cmcdonna View Post
    I haven't been able to log commanders in two days. Anyone else having the issue or should I look for the problem on my end?
    COE been down for over 24 hours not on your end and no word from Evony...All over the other forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Eugene Axe View Post
    I am finding that the issues that Evony has with login failures on both age 1 and 2 are also present in their Commanders beta.

At the present moment, I am unable to log in, and since I don't see a lot of other people on now complaining, I am assuming it is yet another random bug that they have no idea how to repair on their end.

It certainly does not make me inclined to want to spend any money on the game.

Why spend money when it's going to be lost while you are helplessly locked out from even logging in?

My guess is that this is yet another failure that they will not respond to this, or maybe come up with some ridiculous 10 part process for users to perform and just live with the failure.

So far, that has been my experience with the Evony support team.

Their attitude seems to be, "quit complaining and just give us money."

COE been down now for over 24 hours ..lots of comments on the Other forum and there is no support team to be found in any Evony game