Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gameplay issues - CoE

Quote Originally Posted by YaYo1995 View Post
    Difficult to be a cash cow if no one plays it
    True that. I have also found, as a recovering age1 and 2 addict, that this game/version does not fulfill the same addictive qualities present in the others. Maybe for me its the fact that theres no big build up and grand strategy in the same way as the others but it definitely also has to do with the build times.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

ok come on its the shame crap with modified graphics and a game designer who's just upgrade from a zx spectrum to an amstrad 64 ... what are you doing people??? thety can't get their current products running right... apart from the paypal link fffs!!!!

Game had promise but build times are too long and there is no way to lose. Guilds are meaningless. We trade resources as we build up and getting plundered or losing a battle means nothing. Players are already using alts for resources.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesabreeze View Post
    Game had promise but build times are too long and there is no way to lose. Guilds are meaningless. We trade resources as we build up and getting plundered or losing a battle means nothing. Players are already using alts for resources.
    completely true

+rep.
    Stal/Nerds

Stal, one of the BIG problem that need to be address is map raiding. You get nothing for successfully defending your city. NO res, no experience, no honor. YOU get NADA. On the other hand if you loose your city looses influence and the winner take your res and his hero and commander get experience.

My main problem with this game is:

I haven't been able to log in for 8 days in a row now. It's kind of annoying to see that the load bar goes up to 100% and then does nothing more. After a minute or so it comes up with a message about reporting a problem, however, the link does not work.
    Also, I agree with Stal that this game does not have any factors that made age 1 or 2 so addictive and fun, it's just plain uninteresting to play for more than 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLmanLoLz View Post
    My main problem with this game is:

I haven't been able to log in for 8 days in a row now. It's kind of annoying to see that the load bar goes up to 100% and then does nothing more. After a minute or so it comes up with a message about reporting a problem, however, the link does not work.
    Also, I agree with Stal that this game does not have any factors that made age 1 or 2 so addictive and fun, it's just plain uninteresting to play for more than 10 minutes.
    Clear your cache and your problems with loading may go away. They did for me pretty much.
    Stal/Nerds

Nope. made a new evony account and it is still not working. Besides, I think the new design looks even more uninteresting... I really do not like this, and probably won't came back to it.

Finally solved!! I think the latest patch solved the problem, I can log in and play now again

Please discuss CoE in the CoE forum. Thanks!

http://forum.ucool.com/coe
    Legendary Hero