Thread: More left overs

Default More left overs

Again we have left overs from this Halloween event, is anything going to be done with the remaining candy we have? Can they be traded in for treats or troups, or resources........... or 50 candys for a silver key perhaps. Dont just leave them sitting in the items cupboard ... we should be able to do something with them..

totally agree with this and was wondering the same thing

are we going to get to do something with them or are they just gonna get to sit there?

If you didn't run an account 24/7 with an add on program. This could be less of an issue.... Just think about it

guilty as charged, send him down

So I assume theres no freedom of speech here either as my reply to the accusation of botting has been removed? Well fine, I'm ok with this. I suppose I can live with morons making innuendos and tongue in cheek accusations, at the end of the day this is only a game and its the coiners that really matter isnt it.

Quote Originally Posted by systemabuser View Post
    So I assume theres no freedom of speech here either as my reply to the accusation of botting has been removed? Well fine, I'm ok with this. I suppose I can live with morons making innuendos and tongue in cheek accusations, at the end of the day this is only a game and its the coiners that really matter isnt it.
    you might want to check out the article on freedom of speech at the beginning of this forum page.
    Chosen_72, SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem

I'm sorry, but people not botting still have these items leftover lol. It's not like the bot magically creates extras that can't be used. The majority of that stuff comes from alliance mates coining.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectalt View Post
    If you didn't run an account 24/7 with an add on program. This could be less of an issue.... Just think about it
    That kettle is pretty black these days lol