Thread: Billions in Plunder

Hybrid View

Default Billions in Plunder

How is it possible we have players making billion in Res in one day???????????

Some players getting 2 to 3 billion a day. As the game is evolving players are learning to hide there res and building barely keeping any res in their city and even if that was not the case. It is not possible to plunder billions in a day. You only have 24 hours in a day.

Simple math tell us that is not possible to make 1 Billion let alone 2 Billion a day. Say every players you had 1,000,000 in storage to plunder. The most you can get is a 1/3 making it 333,000 to plunder. You would have to do 60060 plunder in day to make 1 Billion. It take you at least one minute to make a plunder. Correct me if I am wrong but you only have 1440 minutes in a day. If my calculations are correct and you plundered 333,000 on every hit, it would take someone 41 days to make a 1 billion in res and we have players making 2 to 3 billions a day

Only one possible solution those players are making billion a day in res , they are using a glitch. What a shame to play that way. Not only are they getting unlimited res., but they are also winning the gem contest, leaving us player that do not know about this glitch, playing honestly only to be beaten by CHEATER.

With players that cheat, it is only driving away the people that want to play but cannot compete with CHEATERS. I suppose if evony does not do anything about this and the money they spent on R&D it will become a game of a hand full of CHEATERS. I certainly wont play this game outside of beta and spend money on it, if those CHEATERS are still around. CHEATERS do not spend money, as they do not have too since they are CHEATING.

I want to congratulate the CHEATERS for ruining a fun game.
    Last edited by Yoel; 11-18-2013 at 01:45 PM.

edit: didnt realise it was in commanders of evony so i just clicked on it and replied, my apologies

as per previous message

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaTorcher View Post
    or are you on about the beta as im not sure from your thread, not specified
    Don't double post, edit your first.
    And it is specified that it is about the BETA.
    Third last line.

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Yoel,
    calm down, this is beta, people are supposed to find/exploit glitches, so that evony can fix them before the game goes live. They have been doing very good at making fixes/changes to balance the game. The whole reason they are handing out the 20 gems a day is so people can grow and find more glitches. I am sure they will fix this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by brennerckk View Post
    Yoel,
    calm down, this is beta, people are supposed to find/exploit glitches, so that evony can fix them before the game goes live. They have been doing very good at making fixes/changes to balance the game. The whole reason they are handing out the 20 gems a day is so people can grow and find more glitches. I am sure they will fix this soon.
    they are known so well for enforcing a fair environment and fixing glitches in a timely manner

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

when i played i wasnt the only one noticing someone faming the same account over and over again. The messages are spammed in chat how did they not know that was happening lol