Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you see what IIII seeeeee....

pffft. as if you don't already know that... How hard is it to compare an IP address of a forum posting against server connection logs? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zebadee View Post
    @OP where did you get this info from?? Holy Helm wins DO NOT appear in World Chat
    me too... Holy helms do not show in World chat, if the OP wants to show everyone they use a toy, dont be surprised if they get banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    From his bot. I'd be happy for him to tell me what his server and account name is, of course.

Unless of course cannonfodder is pinky then its perfectly normal to have that line of text pop up in the chat box when you win a mars helm.

isn't accusing players of cheating on the forum against the rules Dave?

Edit: forgot.............i don't see what you see....
    Last edited by Gamble; 12-15-2013 at 06:34 AM.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

Hey, all ... sorry I didn't realize there were posts on this.

I do not use a bot, I just happened to see those hits in WC, in succession, and thought it was interesting.

I realize it's not a screenshot, but that's what I saw. I copied and pasted the text from WC. They were not whispers and it was a pretty fantastic five minutes of wins. lol
    I haven't seen it happen since...

That said, I thought Holy Helm was always a grand prize that flashed on the screen?

Edit: Hi, Gamble. Check your PMs.
    Last edited by cannonfodder11; 01-22-2014 at 04:27 PM.

wheel-hacks.jpg Not my toy, but soooo tempting!

Edit: IDK why this pic is so small.
    Last edited by cannonfodder11; 03-14-2014 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Woot for Holy Helm wins!!!

me too... Holy helms do not show in World chat, if the OP wants to show everyone they use a toy, dont be surprised if they get banned
    In Age II Holy Helms and Lancelots both flash in world chat. I does make me jealous seeing all those penicillins being won, those are so much better than my non stop junior battalions. I do tend to use a lot of bernini hammers so I will not complain about those until all my cities are fully built.

Facebook is down half of day today, how about taking a look what's up with that. We are running out of food, while coins and vestas can't compensate facebook downtime.