Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: Cheating/Multi accs

  1. #1

    Default Cheating/Multi accs

    This like the other two games has become a major problem.one Particular alliance GBE has many multi accs in it and this needs to be delat with,evony should keep logs of chat on the server,multiply times the host of this alliance has bragged about hitting people with 9 accs and even admitted to having multiply accounts,he needs these accounts banned.Or this will become a major problem.
    Lordluk
    Source of terrible jokes,want proof?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    arizona,mesa
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Just gonna say,Evony does not care about evony anymore because of the players,they multi acc and now atleast 80% of players use a bot,the games been destroed with little hope,so yah there gonna keep taking our money and do very little to fix the game,they will just make sure you can log in and pay lol,Anywho ya is funny when you see a alliance called FARMERS has 40 mems,and the alliance members names are Farmer,Farmer1,Farmer2 ect,

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rezzercade View Post
    Just gonna say,Evony does not care about evony anymore because of the players,they multi acc and now atleast 80% of players use a bot,the games been destroed with little hope,so yah there gonna keep taking our money and do very little to fix the game,they will just make sure you can log in and pay lol,Anywho ya is funny when you see a alliance called FARMERS has 40 mems,and the alliance members names are Farmer,Farmer1,Farmer2 ect,
    People still complain about this? It's the game now bro. Play it or don't play it. They aren't taking anybody's money. If you give it to them knowing full well how crappy the game is, that is 1000000000000% your stupid fault.

    80%? try 99%.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  4. #4

    Default

    ^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right



    right on cush! people give them money they don't take..people have the choice to spend or not spend
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

  5. #5

    Default

    The uncontrolled number of alts is the main issue that will make this game unplayable for anyone not cheating in that way.

    Maybe some people have also written bots for this game, I expect many are working on it, since hacking flashplayer code is not a major mystery.

    There are also other issues with the game performance which may make it a casual novelty, if not outright kill it within a year of launching.

  6. #6

    Default

    Now in an attempt to correct the issue they have banned more then 3 accounts per ip server. The only problem with that is that most of the larger players already have the programs to scramble their ip address. so that just means that the larger players have once again gotten a great brake in evony while the smaller ones that had tried to play right are being screwed again. How you ask..... will you try to protect yourself by making alts and now they are banning them... this game is really going to heck in a hand basket......... when they were building all these alts Evony did nothing when players complained about it Evony did nothing now that all the other smaller players are going what we have to to make in on this server now they are banning accounts and locking ip's you just made it so that a bunch of smaller players like myself will stop playing all together.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealHeart View Post
    Now in an attempt to correct the issue they have banned more then 3 accounts per ip server. The only problem with that is that most of the larger players already have the programs to scramble their ip address. so that just means that the larger players have once again gotten a great brake in evony while the smaller ones that had tried to play right are being screwed again. How you ask..... will you try to protect yourself by making alts and now they are banning them... this game is really going to heck in a hand basket......... when they were building all these alts Evony did nothing when players complained about it Evony did nothing now that all the other smaller players are going what we have to to make in on this server now they are banning accounts and locking ip's you just made it so that a bunch of smaller players like myself will stop playing all together.
    Let me give you an advice... when you tell a problem, give a solution! Don't be a kid and just cry about it.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...Troops-DEAD!!!
    Sorry, JaysonMann... It's ur turn to pawn a sowhat and break the record, the pressure is off my shoulders and is back on yours!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...5m-dead-troops

  8. #8

    Default

    ya well your messing with people that goto collage and share internet with other people in the dorm

  9. #9

    Default

    almost 3 days now im lucky if i can log 1 time a day with you conection issues
    this is all we get
    Network connection error. Please refresh your page and try again.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrdave23 View Post
    ya well your messing with people that goto collage and share internet with other people in the dorm
    Woot, I won at the Google 1-hit game.
    evony "shared IP" "network error"

    Although technically, it should be "network connection error".
    SS50 is VERY aggressive, now. You're lucky to even be able to log in... at all. Yet alone 100's of accounts like some supposedly ran. Might want to tone it down a bit. And I bet the people with proxies for every account are able to get in with little effort.

    I wonder if it's possible to use that feature of IPV6 where each machine gets an IP address. If the server worked with IPV6, then this wouldn't be nearly as painful.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •