Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cheating/Multi accs

there is actually some great ideas in this thread, probably why they will never be implemented...... my theory has always been that evony headquarters is staffed by 3 people and 26 monkeys.....

Can I ask why when Evony knows that people like Matlock, Innana, PolarBear, NQViper and Threecore are making 300+ alts per server to then sell on to people , and flooding the server with the NQV script that they are constantly able to get away with it? It seems either Evony doesnt care or even worse are in collusion with this people. When you think they are selling these alts for anywhere between 10 and 30 USD per piece they are making from 3 THOUSAND to well over 10 THOUSAND per new server on Age 1.. but still nothing is done to stop this illeagal trade. These selfish people are ruining the game play for everyone with the lag caused too.
    This is so simple to sort out too. Make it so that each account costs 10 USD to open and you get a package worth say 20 for that, include email verification (I cant see them making 3-400 email addresses each per server!!!!) and we would have a massive reduction in the number of alts being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Evomatic View Post
    there is actually some great ideas in this thread, probably why they will never be implemented...... my theory has always been that evony headquarters is staffed by 3 people and 26 monkeys.....
    26 monkeys? I thought there was a beaver and a rat on a limp there too. My bad
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

Wow, this thread has been going for a long time, same issues throughout.. and I laughed reading this "Let me give you an advice... when you tell a problem, give a solution! Don't be a kid and just cry about it. " I have played awhile and have drastically cut the amt I spend, because... not bots, I can live around those to some extent, but.. the unbelievable troop counts and free lvl 10 gear gear. let them make all the alts they want evony, but, make the alts useless!! simply disabling the draft feature will reduce alt value dramatially. yes, they can can put the free lvl 10 gear gear on the alts, and yes, they can still bot the acts, but if they want to attack with 50mil archers, will have to be attacked from 100 accts, not from 1 acct... I highly doubt most of the folks with 100+ accts are going to port all accts to attack. of course, you could dramatically reduce even that value if you actually fixed the gear glitch so they have to coin each acct they want lvl 10 gear on... though, someone suggested making it so that every acct has to be email verified... I'm sure some people own access to unlimited email acct capacity, but not everyone does, so you would make it harder to make alts if you adopted that idea as well... okay evony... I gave you real sensible suggestions that are doable by any programmer that have an inkling how to program... now, I expect to see these changes for na59!!... and no, I no longer send game improvememnt tickets as the folks that respond dont seem to pass the suggestions forward, that I have ever noticed... lets see when the folks with 50+alts running free gear converge on my na58 acct because they know these suggestions, if implemented, would truly ruin their game style and ultimately, the profits they make selling the HC's, HH, alts and mains they plan to sell in the coming weeks!