Thread: Stuck heroes...Lag...Etc

Default Stuck heroes...Lag...Etc

Our server, SS1, finally got the merge that for so long we have been asking and asking for, So first,thank you for that.
    On the exteme downside of that, We have many new and old issues that came with it. First,its almost impossible to even attack or farm at this point,which in turn causes troops to not be fed and starving because of being stuck, Then you are unable to holiday to save your troops, due to them being stuck somewhere,whether npc,enemies castle,etc. Then throw in the maintenance time,which has been running this last week from 1 - 4 hours at least,at which point your heroes will become unstuck but immediately upon the first thing you do they are stuck again. Please help to fix this problem or at least address to us that its being worked on. I appreciate any input you all can give. I also have asked around to see if only our server and have heard thru many different people that this is happening Evony-wide. Please help fix this.

Thank you

Dev
    s18,ss1,ss77

the sky is blue.

Oh i thought we were pointing out the obvious.

Yes evony is laggy, exp after maint. A lot of it seems to be the number of the botters on the server, the more that log in at the same time lags the server, Hence post maint lag. They do upgrades quite frequently. You are not the only server experiencing lag.

Sending tickets is the only thing you can do really, which is why i don't close venting threads like this as soon as i see them. cause it lets you feel like evony is reading your message this way even tho they probably don't look at it.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

They have never replied to any of the similar topics from any of the affected servers (which is all by now I assume). Except when you tell them you stop coining, ours got closed http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ss56-on-strike!!
    Yes, it's due to the bots so I replied to the closing message with a new topic that got deleted (yes deleted not just closed as no one was allowed to read it).
    http://prntscr.com/24cwyu

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    the sky is blue.

Oh i thought we were pointing out the obvious.

Yes evony is laggy, exp after maint. A lot of it seems to be the number of the botters on the server, the more that log in at the same time lags the server, Hence post maint lag. They do upgrades quite frequently. You are not the only server experiencing lag.

Sending tickets is the only thing you can do really, which is why i don't close venting threads like this as soon as i see them. cause it lets you feel like evony is reading your message this way even tho they probably don't look at it.
    Ok so the lag is caused by your logic of too many botters at one time...Then what might be the cause of all troops sitcking at either npcs or attacking reds ? That happens from the moment you log into the game,and some have had troops stuck for over 8 hours or more and unable to truce,holiday etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Angel View Post
    kk you kinda addressed maint but ignored that the other 21 hrs of the day heroes are stuck and stay stuck for hours. this isnt me venting. thwese are the facts that evony cant fix a problem that has gotten worse to the point of non gameplay. evony works real fast if theres a glitch that helps the players to fix. but i dont see evony wanting to fix this absurd everything sticking all hours of day and night been going on since the free attack buffs so blame it on bots or to many people logging, i could give a rats azz if this post gets closed or open if it isnt fixed within the next week ill reset my accounts and take my cash to other games that moderators help not condecend
    you know why i cant answer 100% your question? cause im not affiliated with evony in ANY way. They don't talk to me, same as they dont talk to you. And im the one who gets asked why things don't work, and get expected to know the answer.

i honestly dont care if you quit tomorrow or never. Im spost to close this thread as soon as it starts but i let it run its course to help you lot calm down. I cant fix the game anymore then i can turn water to wine.

i answer questions from my own personal experience NOT Cause someone tells me to. i Do not condescend Im a player too remember. Me telling you it will be fixed tomorrow would just be lieing.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    I cant fix the game anymore then i can turn water to wine.
    What good are u then?

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    What good are u then?
    None whatsoever.

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Evony has been enjoying losing their coiners for 3 years now, I don't think they really give two shakes of a squirrels left foot what you do.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    What good are u then?
    i can turn a paycheck to beer however.

I know you really dont want to hear it,but truly, our server ss77,our heroes are sticking non stop,isnt there anything that can be done about this. Its not just 1 or 2 players,everyone is complaining about this..I know you dont care if we say we are going to quit but truly since our merge,we have stuck heroes and 100k archer strictly food cities that are refuging,lag is horrendous, that are really contemplating leaving now. We waited years for this merge and now that we have it,theres nothing but more trouble. Please help fix this Evony,we have loads of people that have been playing a long time and love this game but its become unbearable lately...
    Last edited by DevineDev; 12-19-2013 at 11:17 PM.