Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SDMF vs xDREXELx

Default SDMF vs xDREXELx

Yes its time for another Brutalization from SDMF First as normal, ill give yall some background info on the server.

Dacia is my and my brother SDMF's alliance We have been fighting alongside The_Just to war CRUCIFIX, It has been a very long war with some brutal hits on either side. Today SDMF managed to wipe a war city. this is that story

So im porting around Lombardy looking for some points for our comp and i spot a city with decent res amongst the alts and junk citys This one:
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/petjgv

I realise its xDREXELS war city, So i get my brother on the phone and get his butt home since i dont have the ponys to do what i want to do to it after my last thread. (i olny have 70k phracts left )

SDMF gets home a few min later and comes outta holidays, loads up and war ports. while hes capping a 10 i rescout to make sure nothings changed. it hasnt.

SDMF is now set up with 2 citys at one mile The battlefield looks something like this:

(note my WC is just off to the south about 8 miles out)

So with SDMF set up in 2 citys he and i coordinate scouts with every hero in the city and break gates just before they land, We proceed to descout his 11 mill scouts. The reason for this will become apparent later.

SDMF launches a set, But after a refresh, It seems his hits are out of order, so he recalls and Drexel scouts him, So we know the defender is online. we hope hes got farmers out and cant port out, While SDMF works on re coordinating another set timed properly this time. we rescout and see Drexel has added more archers (Up to 450k archers as shown in this scout rep: http://ww.evonyurl.com/h2j63k)

So SDMF quickly throws another mech wave, it will land the same time as the first jaq. this is the last second of camp time we get this wave off on. So SDMF begins sending 100 scout/cav waves from the 2nd city to protect his enourmous heros. (The largest of which is Excaled) and I use amplifires on him to increase there stats by a further 30% bringing the largest attack hero to just over 1600 attack. This is gonna be epic, or an epic fail, there are no mabeys.

the set now looks like this:
    10x 100 cav/scout within 10 seconds before main hit
    1x mech at 0 hour.
    1x mech and a full haunted phract Jaq at 0 hour+ 1 second
    Another 1 Full haunted Jaq landing at 0 hour + 2 seconds.

Total on route, 5 damage waves.

hes moved in 700k scouts, So SDMF uses his remaining 5 heros to descout that, and camps 3x 156k descout waves to land just before main hit to reduce the chance of scouts messing with the Jaqs. using the other 2 heros he continues to scout untill they all hit.

~ The moment of truth ~
    scout before he lands - http://ww.evonyurl.com/95qt3i - hes moved archers out, SDMF quickly recalls the second mech wave not wanting to ruin his Jaqs.
    The mech hit: http://ww.evonyurl.com/8kzjya - Worked perfectly, removing the Trebs, Oh this is gonna be epic.
    The main jaq with 1600 attack hero: http://ww.evonyurl.com/petjgv - BOOM 1.5 mill mechs Dead (total kill = 1501622 troops) For those of you too lazy to open the URL:

the follow up mech (Note he ment to recall this, but recalled a jaq instead - not complaining): http://ww.evonyurl.com/6l948q - 10% heal cause first jaq just dropped every ounce of honour defender had.
    FINISH HIM!!!!: http://ww.evonyurl.com/y8rvrl - FATALITY!!!!!! last jaq mops up the remaining trans and the rams. Game set match.

So at the end of the day: total losses on either side:
    SDMF: about 8 mill scouts from descouting, 70k each mech, possibly more for lista, bout 15k-25k phracts and various layers.
    xDREXELx: 11 million scouts, nearly 1 mill lista, 600k pults plus change, 150k archers, about 600k trans after heal, mabey 100k in mixed layers work - ram.

I think i know which id rather lose.
    My brother had to go and one up my wonderful 1.3 mill arch jaq by killing 1.5 mill mechs *sigh*

Epic hit mate, Hope yall enjoyed the battle.

Anyone know what the record Mech kill is? I think this would have to be close.

.SS and .SDMF
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 01-24-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Me likey lottey

Epic
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

beautiful hit

i will beat it... 1 day .... if i ever find a noob w trebs again
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Nice hits congratulate SDMF for me also good luck with Trickywoo at your hub
    Last edited by hurley237; 11-27-2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: spoke too soon

Quote Originally Posted by hurley237 View Post
    Nice hits congratulate SDMF for me also good luck with Trickywoo at your hub
    trickywoo and spongebob broke gates and descouted myself and SDMF, (around 140 mill scouts)

they killed SDMFs cavs/3 mill of his archers and his layers, but didnt get any serious damage into his mechs. Im glad we have finally given crucifix a reason to hit us again, even if it did take one of the greatest phract smacks of all time to get em to do so Game on Folks, Game on

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    SDMF is now set up with 2 citys at one mile The battlefield looks something like this:

(note my WC is just off to the south about 8 miles out)

Why does SDMF / your brother talk about himself in the third person?

Quote Originally Posted by YaYo1995 View Post

Why does SDMF / your brother talk about himself in the third person?
    we both do from time to time both in game and skype, just ask my alliance mates lol, I think ive done it a few times on these forums myself.

Need moar phracts!

updated first post to add a pic, figured it was worth it.

Also Does anyone know what the record mech killl is? 1.5 mill mechs has gotta be up there.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 12-03-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Nice smack, ssf. Well done.