Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: 1 million scouts killed in 1 wave!!!

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    The title of this thread is very missleading,

    "1million scouts killed in 1 wave" Whats so impressive about that?

    lol
    Nobody has been impressed about anything evony since 2011. It is a numbers game after all. He didnt even have to do it to know it could be done.

    Also.. how is it misleading? Is that not what happened?
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UL Baby
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Nobody has been impressed about anything evony since 2011. It is a numbers game after all. He didnt even have to do it to know it could be done.

    Also.. how is it misleading? Is that not what happened?

    Eh i still get impressed when people take down other players, lotta players keep insta truce or insta port on so when someone actually manages to wipe someone elses warcity i think its cool.

    The title suggests that he killed 1mil scouts in a wave, whereas he actually killed 100mil in 1 wave.. quite a difference in scout numbers... So no, technically its not what happened


    By the amazing Luda

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    The title of this thread is very missleading,

    "1million scouts killed in 1 wave" Whats so impressive about that?

    lol
    Seems a few posting in here fail to see that the report is a scout report not an attack. so as far as decouting goes it is impressive!


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UL Baby
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Seems a few posting in here fail to see that the report is a scout report not an attack. so as far as decouting goes it is impressive!
    Nope just my stupidness shining through.

    I took the 1st post by Kantot on the 2nd page and thought that was the 1st page.. hence my confusion


    By the amazing Luda

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Seems a few posting in here fail to see that the report is a scout report not an attack. so as far as decouting goes it is impressive!
    I would very much like you to elaborate. Nobody failed to notice anything... the fact that your saying it is impressive because it is a scout report is confusing to me. Do you know how hero attack even works as a troop stat multiplier?

    David didnt read the op. What he said would have made no sense no matter what kind of report it was.
    Last edited by cushseth; 07-03-2014 at 07:50 AM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  6. #26

    Default

    Yes i understand it is only due to the size of the hero and that the math is the math, so it is not a suprise that it killed so many due to the stat multiplier. it is impressive because even though i could figure out what a 50k lvl hero could kill on a descout if i wanted to do the math, it is not every day everyone gets to see a report of a big hero in action. Although the math behind how stuff works has been known for years, it is still nice to see real reports posted by players showing what they are using their troops and hero's for.


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Yes i understand it is only due to the size of the hero and that the math is the math, so it is not a suprise that it killed so many due to the stat multiplier. it is impressive because even though i could figure out what a 50k lvl hero could kill on a descout if i wanted to do the math, it is not every day everyone gets to see a report of a big hero in action. Although the math behind how stuff works has been known for years, it is still nice to see real reports posted by players showing what they are using their troops and hero's for.
    I bet cush enjoys how ur trying to elaborate on this topic lol

  8. #28

    Default

    hey if i don't give cush something to who will?!


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  9. #29

    Default

    You said a few things there. All of them true. But it seems as if you just took things that were said by other people over multiple posts and mashed them into one nonsensical paragraph that doesn't actually have anything to do with your first statement, or my response.

    I feel like a 6th grader was told to read this thread and then write a summary of what they learned.

    I am left with much confusion.
    Last edited by cushseth; 07-03-2014 at 07:48 PM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  10. #30

    Default

    cush confused? that shouldnt be suprising
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •