Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ss77 stuck everything

I just wanted to say Thank you for listening and looking into our problem,we know that you are by the fact that today we have gotten free food,so for that thank you and hope that you find the issue and get it resolved.

Default Server SS77 issues

Quote Originally Posted by DevineDev View Post
    I just wanted to say Thank you for listening and looking into our problem,we know that you are by the fact that today we have gotten free food,so for that thank you and hope that you find the issue and get it resolved.
    Dev yeah they kinda been listening but am hearing people can't even log... Is evony best not shutting server down until fixed...Just a thought

I agree,but its a start,and a start is better than nothing at this point... this is my cheerleader moment

Is Evony broken again????

Well that was short lived All troops are sticking again,market is sticking its all been acting up again the last few days :/

Is replying with tickets the only way to contact evony? Do they not have a customer service department with email or an actual phone number?

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    honestly guys, The blue mods like Dave Mata and Dawnseeker don't spend a whole lotta time in this section of the forums, Thats my "job".

The olny thing you can do is submit tickets, and hopefully when enough are submitted evony will get the idea and might check whats wrong with the server.

Trouble tickets have been sent in....no reply from customer service... Oh well now there is a server wide ceasefire and on top of that..wouldn't even bother about a promotion for valentines, I myself have cancelled auto cents and won't be spending anymore