Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 130

Thread: CA4: Let the Battle Begin.

  1. #21

    Default

    I came from NA43 and the lag on this server is literally unbelievable I do like the new competition though I was ranked in the top 50 on na43 and held a 16 and 6 14s now when server opened up which I believe was early and we missed out on a lot of HCs its crazy having to go from totally bored to almsot having to be around 24/7

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar9 View Post
    I came from NA43 and the lag on this server is literally unbelievable I do like the new competition though I was ranked in the top 50 on na43 and held a 16 and 6 14s now when server opened up which I believe was early and we missed out on a lot of HCs its crazy having to go from totally bored to almsot having to be around 24/7
    Dead right there Caesar, Its pretty action packed. Right now DC is under fire its alot of fun imo.
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

    ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

    ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

  3. #23

    Default

    it is a ton of fun only issue is lag i was hitting a 12 and a supply and i had to port out because i couldn't even camp waves because it took me 5 mins to see a report

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar9 View Post
    it is a ton of fun only issue is lag i was hitting a 12 and a supply and i had to port out because i couldn't even camp waves because it took me 5 mins to see a report
    I would like to see what someone in Evony Staff has to say about the lag issue, how do they plan to fix this? We are attacking HC's and waves sit there for 20+ minutes before they register as a hit. I do also think that putting 7 servers that now can only farm 1 server's worth of npc's is why too tough to maintain food. Having npc's stick for alteast a period of time would not only lessen the anger towards the lag but it would also mean more war ports are gonna have to be purchased which cost more than adv ports anyway. So could be classed as a win for them.

    My thoughts anyway....
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

    ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

    ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

  5. #25

    Default

    I'll bring up the lag issues to to the developers. Thanks for letting us know about it and I'm glad you're having fun.
    Legendary Hero

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I'll bring up the lag issues to to the developers. Thanks for letting us know about it and I'm glad you're having fun.
    Please do and any updates on what is going to be done to counter this would be awesome. The fun side of it honestly is just turning into frustration for many people so a speedy response would be ideal.
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

    ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

    ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBaka1 View Post
    Please do and any updates on what is going to be done to counter this would be awesome. The fun side of it honestly is just turning into frustration for many people so a speedy response would be ideal.
    As soon as I hear something, I'll relay it here on the forums.
    Legendary Hero

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    As soon as I hear something, I'll relay it here on the forums.
    Thank you Dawn, appreciate it.
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

    ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

    ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Onto the third day that 100,100 has been completely empty and playing comfort games. Watch this space for either a Cap or a handover.

    Any other big battles raging on 14s or 12s? Also if you have battle reports feel free to post them.
    Last edited by ThisBaka1; 02-05-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

    ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

    ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

  10. #30

    Default

    There was a hit on a 12 but who care about Romules....
    Na31,Na40,Na45,Na57
    Lowering Property Values Since 2001
    Long Live CareBears

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •