Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CA4: Let the Battle Begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Thanks for making this thread! I look forward to seeing some good reports and chatter.
    Here's hoping Dawn
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

Dawn, I did have a question maybe you can answer. Will the one city accounts we are clearing on CA2 right now vanish from the server or are they just gonna be ported elsewhere? Seeing as this will effect CA4 also i guess i can ask that here.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBaka1 View Post
    Dawn, I did have a question maybe you can answer. Will the one city accounts we are clearing on CA2 right now vanish from the server or are they just gonna be ported elsewhere? Seeing as this will effect CA4 also i guess i can ask that here.
    My understanding is that an account has to be inactive to be removed from the server.
    Legendary Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    My understanding is that an account has to be inactive to be removed from the server.
    How long does it take for it to be classed as inactive?(Been curious about that question for a while as i could log into my NA19 acct now even though its been well over a year since i touched it last.)

As long as you bought cents it will never get deleted but if you didn't it is based on your prestige. I forgot the time though

Rycer has taken a solid 1.6b honor gain in atlantis today, and over the last few days some of the 16s have changed hands:

100,100 - Castlen of CRAZIES has handed over to DarthRevan also of CRAZIES

100,300 Nesh of 1191212 has taken over for ZeroHour

100,500 Clute of 666_324 has handed off to DaMonster of alliance 23 (somoneone wanna explain that one, as i was under impression they were red..... Was is pvp'd?)

700,300 mentos of 0189 now holds this 16 from Blacklistt of HONOR1ST unsure on what happened there either

I will also change the list at the beginning of the thread again.

Enjoy the next 24hours ole CA4!!

Rycer has taken a solid 1.6b honor gain in atlantis today, and over the last few days some of the 16s have changed hands:

100,100 - Castlen of CRAZIES has handed over to DarthRevan also of CRAZIES

100,300 Nesh of 1191212 has taken over for ZeroHour

100,500 Clute of 666_324 has handed off to DaMonster of alliance 23 (somoneone wanna explain that one, as i was under impression they were red..... Was is pvp'd?)

700,300 mentos of 0189 now holds this 16 from Blacklistt of HONOR1ST unsure on what happened there either

I will also change the list at the beginning of the thread again.

Enjoy the next 24hours ole CA4!!

Regarding 666_324, we were blue with crazies and their coalition of blues. We were being barraged by 23 and their lot. We requested help and none came from ANY blue EXCEPT DRAGON with whom we had fought against on na44. After dliberation we decided the best course of action would be to team up with 23 and crew instead of "allies" that would not come to our aid. Each side (us and 23) could see that we were not going to leave/give up the cap without a fight and each of us had talent and troops to play with. Better to team up with people that have talent and will be there to fight than kill troops on eachother and have "allies" come in to clean up ur reds afterward and eventually ur own alliance (as we predicted would happen).
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    Regarding 666_324, we were blue with crazies and their coalition of blues. We were being barraged by 23 and their lot. We requested help and none came from ANY blue EXCEPT DRAGON with whom we had fought against on na44. After dliberation we decided the best course of action would be to team up with 23 and crew instead of "allies" that would not come to our aid. Each side (us and 23) could see that we were not going to leave/give up the cap without a fight and each of us had talent and troops to play with. Better to team up with people that have talent and will be there to fight than kill troops on eachother and have "allies" come in to clean up ur reds afterward and eventually ur own alliance (as we predicted would happen).

Thanks Stal for clearing that one up. Was totally unaware of what happened there other then knowing you were Red with 23 at a point.

Thanks Stal for clearing that one up. Was totally unaware of what happened there other then knowing you were Red with 23 at a point.
    Not a problem. I would like to say that this was all the information i received from dk host of 666_324 formerly 666 of na44. This is the maximum of what i can disclose without jeopardizing sensitive alliance information. If anyone has any quarrels with what i have said, FK OFF. I am simply the messenger (this time) and while some of my opinion has been placed alongside the facts, they are rather valid, given interactions I heard about and based on my own idiolectical understandings.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    Not a problem. I would like to say that this was all the information i received from dk host of 666_324 formerly 666 of na44. This is the maximum of what i can disclose without jeopardizing sensitive alliance information. If anyone has any quarrels with what i have said, FK OFF. I am simply the messenger (this time) and while some of my opinion has been placed alongside the facts, they are rather valid, given interactions I heard about and based on my own idiolectical understandings.
    Arent you still playing with 666 crew there?