Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CA4: Let the Battle Begin.

I am gonna start feature on this thread called the Wednesday recap. Where we go over what has happened over the week that hasnt been mentioned. Feel free to either add your own Wednesday recap or mail/skype me what happened within your alliance that you want mentioned in the Wednesday recap.

The Battle of San Jose (9,9) on the 1st of Feb could be easily classed as a fast a furious battle. Romules (Host 3200) defended 9,9 for no more than an hour before the CRAZIES ported out. Romules walking away with over 1b honor in that exchange.

Alpha, 13 and 28526847 attacked 100,100 on the 2nd of Feb and by the end of the day CRAZIES emptied the city and has been on comfort ever since. (attackers told me they killed around 40m archers inside 100,100)

RYCER in 0,0 offically rolled over on his honor during halftime of the Superbowl first time i have ever seen honor roll over. His honor is back up to 500m and his attackers have no intention of letting up.

DC from Alpha won Governor

28526847 attacked Saint John (33,99) and broke it, however they were unlucky when they had loy at 0 and their waves were stuck due to the lag for 20minutes and failed to cap the city as CRAZIES had time to comfort.

bRad9 (3200) attacked Thimphu (165,165) and cleared 5m arch and 7m scouts before he was heavily strated into taking a break.

Again, send me info on what your alliances are up to in terms of merging or activity around HC's to have it added into next Wednesday's Round Up or just post below this one.

Happy Hunting all you CA4'ers.
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

I really like the idea of update Wednesday or whatever also htis question is pointed at DawnSeeker i have heard and seen a lot of people that either run more then one account or have a family that plays and can not login more then 1 or maybe 2 accounts can you find out what the developers have to say about that i have heard that they blocked some IP addresses and that the only way to run more then 1or2 accounts is to to change your IP address I know that I myself have 3 accounts and I can only run 2 of them on a good day I came from a server where most of the guys were running alot of accounts just to keep the server alive so any information on that subject would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar9 View Post
    I really like the idea of update Wednesday or whatever also htis question is pointed at DawnSeeker i have heard and seen a lot of people that either run more then one account or have a family that plays and can not login more then 1 or maybe 2 accounts can you find out what the developers have to say about that i have heard that they blocked some IP addresses and that the only way to run more then 1or2 accounts is to to change your IP address I know that I myself have 3 accounts and I can only run 2 of them on a good day I came from a server where most of the guys were running alot of accounts just to keep the server alive so any information on that subject would be awesome

Well i would plan on having 0 accts soon... Since they will prob all be ban since you have said you are multi accounting and that is against game rules...
    Na31,Na40,Na45,Na57
    Lowering Property Values Since 2001
    Long Live CareBears

As if they dont know how their game is run?

they can ban me if they want i spend alot of money with them and i run like 3 accounts because my friends and I all cant be be on at all times some of my friends have better things to do one of them is in the army so i control his account while he is gone and the other account i use for my friend who lost his internet so feel free to ban me considering i spend money on all 3 accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Elmos World View Post
    Well i would plan on having 0 accts soon... Since they will prob all be ban since you have said you are multi accounting and that is against game rules...
    As much as I wish I could back you up on this one, no they're not gonna ban him. A year ago I posted on this forum about how I extensively used botting and alts in the game and there is enough information on my profile alone to figure out what account is mine to have it banned. Not to mention the system I set up last summer with so many accounts and interactions that it would be obvious to track which accounts were mine and which was the main account even. They just need some rudimentary analysis of data to figure this stuff out (given the stuff that can be done with computers nowadays I don't doubt a program could run an algorithm to discern legit interactions and non-legit ones).
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

The reason they dont crack down on botting and multi accounting is the fact most of the guys spend money plain and simple

The people who dont coin to keep up do it the worst its a fact. How do you think they keep up with people who spent thousands? The reason they dont ban for it? They'd be banning all their players off their game. I dont play age two but i know in age one you dont feed ur troops you refuge

Helios from CRAZIES fell this morning to bRad9 of 3200 as bRad9 captured Thimphu (165,165).
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar9 View Post
    The reason they dont crack down on botting and multi accounting is the fact most of the guys spend money plain and simple
    they are cracking down on multi accts though many cnt log over 2 now.... starting ip bans
    Na24 -(Dominate)
    Na31 -(Arcadian)
    Na40 -(CareBears)
    CA4 - (Come Find me)