Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How does a player do this?

Default How does a player do this?

On na50, our alliance was attacked by this guy who had roughly 50 million troops in his attack city (his other cities were in another state).

I did an E&E to confirm his counts. Also checked the flats around him, etc.

about 5 min later, I did another E&E, and it showed this

battlena50.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20140206/d2/c8/d2c87235e15f57410b87bd471e9bd5f4.xml

The troop count went up by like 500%. The numbers are off-the charts (almost 1 million catapults, etc.). The above doesn't take into account he had another 1.2 mil on marches to attack. This was E&E, so no strats involved.

This is the second time I have seen this guy do this: he has no HCs (never has). He told me he had 300 million archers 2 months into the server.

How is this done exactly?

I have heard alot about on the new severs people are starting to sell troops.. Witch will give those who can spend big money a big vantage.. Idk for sure if just a rumor but that what i hear at least... so if hes buys these troops accts or just colonize them and drafting them would explain it
    Na24 -(Dominate)
    Na31 -(Arcadian)
    Na40 -(CareBears)
    CA4 - (Come Find me)

on an age 2 server it's easy to make troops like that cause troops don't plunder when no food if you have a decent hero you can build that plus the drafting. but haveing 100mil archer on age2 server is too much if was age one yeah cause of intel defense. on age one with an intel hero to kill 100mil archer will take over 1bil in mech lol. but yeah if you have extra cities all lev 10 you can make that many troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo's World View Post
    I have heard alot about on the new severs people are starting to sell troops.. Witch will give those who can spend big money a big vantage.. Idk for sure if just a rumor but that what i hear at least... so if hes buys these troops accts or just colonize them and drafting them would explain it

You seriously hear that Elmo? Thats kinda bs if you ask me, like im not a fan of selling HH's/HC's/Accounts but selling troops is crazy. But would explain such high troop numbers so early into that server as would be hard to run all those accounts himself.
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

And another glitch... 300 mil arc in 2 months is impossible. Drafting or not.. 2 months from scratch is two months. Even with cap overs to get pure 10 cities.. tech building and such and drafting.. multiple draft points. I'd say someone is abusing one of the troop glitches present on the new servers.

You can easily swap out war towns with a new one.. but those troop counts are insane for 2 months.
    Last edited by nailbomb; 02-07-2014 at 01:59 AM.

It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicephorus View Post
    On na50, our alliance was attacked by this guy who had roughly 50 million troops in his attack city (his other cities were in another state).

I did an E&E to confirm his counts. Also checked the flats around him, etc.

about 5 min later, I did another E&E, and it showed this

battlena50.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20140206/d2/c8/d2c87235e15f57410b87bd471e9bd5f4.xml

The troop count went up by like 500%. The numbers are off-the charts (almost 1 million catapults, etc.). The above doesn't take into account he had another 1.2 mil on marches to attack. This was E&E, so no strats involved.

This is the second time I have seen this guy do this: he has no HCs (never has). He told me he had 300 million archers 2 months into the server.

How is this done exactly?

How did you check to see if he had any HC's so fast? And, maybe you have only been on NA50 for 2 months, but the rest of us have been here since last July!
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA55 - Humility (Retired)
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA36 - Thursday (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

Could he have used the stratagem that is like "Regard Bushes and Trees as Troops"? At maximum effect, he would only have to have 10mil Archers to show that count.

It was mentioned as E&E, that shows true troop counts, not the inflated one due to the strat.

Its not totally unreasonable to imagine that many troop counts, i believe 50 is nearly 7 months old now? With enough drafting or healing troops from other accounts capped cities dont see why this cannot be done. Also, if the account did not do much warring, it is quite easy to just hoard up troops

They defo did sell troops on na50. Ares I think on 50 was selling arch and balli within the first few weeks for ridiculous cash (don't remember the exact amounts)...crazy..but people buy so effective way to make cash

The user has never had any HCs and consistently attacks other users daily (with tens of millions of troops in thousands of waves). I've been on the server since 2 days into open.

I've also been playing since na4, so I know what normal troops counts look like even for players who hold 0,0. The only way to get 300 million archers (and who knows how many other troops) a couple months into the server would be to

1. Run 200-300 alt accounts on virtual machines, all botted, all suzed by one account, running24/7. Evony could easily discover this when they see one guy drafting a hundred cities in one day 2 months into the server.
    2. Through the use of cheat engines, scripts, and tools like Firebug. Give yourself 30 mil troops a day until someone at Evony notices. My host on na29 was banned for 2 days for doing this, so yes, it can be done.