Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How does a player do this?

umm i think you will find he didn't buy troops, he's just better than you...sorry about that, he will try to be more rubbish in the future

I'm sure he is the king of evony, with his 400 alt accounts and his daddy's credit card. Losers like that ruin the game. But at least the rest of us are not virgins anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicephorus View Post
    I'm sure he is the king of evony, with his 400 alt accounts and his daddy's credit card. Losers like that ruin the game. But at least the rest of us are not virgins anymore.
    That must make you the Queen of whining then. Cause its possible to make those kinds of troop counts if you build your cities right. I'd suggest working harder on your cities to achieve greatness.

p.s. if your in the alliance i think you are it won't be long till you most likely rage quit

Sure, you can easily get 200m archers in first 2 months in age 2, with 10 cities. Just get me an instant age 1 hero and unlimited resources.

Not that I am on the affected server, but just stating out the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by LordGen View Post
    That must make you the Queen of whining then. Cause its possible to make those kinds of troop counts if you build your cities right. I'd suggest working harder on your cities to achieve greatness.

p.s. if your in the alliance i think you are it won't be long till you most likely rage quit
    No, it is not possible to build those troop counts legitimately. Might be possible with 100+ alt accounts (which is a prerequisite of a certain alliance on na50).

Only takes a handful of dbags to ruin the game for everyone else. Have fun playing with your 2-3 buddies. The massive alting and bot use causes huge server lag, lack of competition, and leads players to quit in droves. What is left is an virtually empty server consisting of a handful of real players and 3000 alts. Maybe evony will step up and try to fix this, but it will be too late most likely.

No, it is not possible to build those troop counts legitimately. Might be possible with 100+ alt accounts (which is a prerequisite of a certain alliance on na50).

Only takes a handful of dbags to ruin the game for everyone else. Have fun playing with your 2-3 buddies. The massive alting and bot use causes huge server lag, lack of competition, and leads players to quit in droves. What is left is an virtually empty server consisting of a handful of real players and 3000 alts. Maybe evony will step up and try to fix this, but it will be too late most likely.
    Hey now, Simmer down! I'm the one that stole your cap, and I don't even have troops! No reason to quit! Come get it back!
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA55 - Humility (Retired)
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA36 - Thursday (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

Kristy: attacking the cap when war reports were down was a bit underhanded to say the least. No one in alliance was getting reports, so cities were getting capped before anyone knew what was happening. If it were not for players like me, who do not bot, no one would have known until it was too late (I had the screen up and was looking at the cap, not in some bot).

Kristy: attacking the cap when war reports were down was a bit underhanded to say the least. No one in alliance was getting reports, so cities were getting capped before anyone knew what was happening. If it were not for players like me, who do not bot, no one would have known until it was too late (I had the screen up and was looking at the cap, not in some bot).
    Was it underhanded when you all hit a 14 of ours 30 minutes before? While reports weren't working? Or was that ok, since you guys couldn't clear it
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA55 - Humility (Retired)
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA36 - Thursday (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

Well I wasn't one of the guys hitting the 14, but I noticed the reports were messed up right around the time both the 14 and the cap were hit. All this is academic however, because it looks like evony will finally take action against flagrant rules violations. Those that can play outside the bot will do well. Those that depend on the bot and scripts will not.

Can i just say this is a war game

War isn't fair

WR don't working ?

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT

Its funny to see that every server has there Handful of cry babys

Want an Advantage ? Go coin

It's that simple someone has 400+ Alts ? Go make yourself 400+ alts
    Someone botting ? You bot

Use what your enemy uses and if you don't wanna coin or have alts or bot well lol you know what to do

CC2: Stealth
    NA42: 360
    NA45: Hardcore