Thread: Earning Evony Cents

Threaded View

Default Earning Evony Cents

Hey everyone i am a 4 Year Evony veteran and lots of people out there are non-coiners i used to be one of them, i found a site while web searching that you can earn gift cards, evony supports a Gift Card called Ultimate Game Card, you can earn money on that card from the site, you do not need a bank acc, or address, or zip. You just need to read through it and register. After you have enough points to redeem for money they will ask you what type of Gift Card u want you ask for the Ultimate Gift Card since you can get evony cents from that card, because evony supports Ultimate Game Card. You get your money instantly because they send u the Gift Card code and u type it into the purchasing process when u buy cents. You can earn points while multi-tasking playing evony, I have earned lots of money of this site and thought a lot of more people should know about it.

Link is Below

http://www.instagc.com/243719

If you do not believe me or think this is a scam please read through it. This is just for Extra Income you will not earn over $600.

Any questions please PM me and if you registered and know that it works plz leave a review below for other players thank you for taking the time to read!! Happy Hunting
    Last edited by Almighty King David; 02-12-2014 at 09:22 AM.
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host