Thread: Earning Evony Cents

Default Earning Evony Cents

Hey everyone i am a 4 Year Evony veteran and lots of people out there are non-coiners i used to be one of them, i found a site while web searching that you can earn gift cards, evony supports a Gift Card called Ultimate Game Card, you can earn money on that card from the site, you do not need a bank acc, or address, or zip. You just need to read through it and register. After you have enough points to redeem for money they will ask you what type of Gift Card u want you ask for the Ultimate Gift Card since you can get evony cents from that card, because evony supports Ultimate Game Card. You get your money instantly because they send u the Gift Card code and u type it into the purchasing process when u buy cents. You can earn points while multi-tasking playing evony, I have earned lots of money of this site and thought a lot of more people should know about it.

Link is Below

http://www.instagc.com/243719

If you do not believe me or think this is a scam please read through it. This is just for Extra Income you will not earn over $600.

Any questions please PM me and if you registered and know that it works plz leave a review below for other players thank you for taking the time to read!! Happy Hunting
    Last edited by Almighty King David; 02-12-2014 at 09:22 AM.
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host

It actually works lol (surprised) Thank you for sharing been looking for a sight to earn evony cents since they don't have one directly linked, Easy to just multi-task while playing evony.

Hope you like the review +1

Building a religion... a limited edition...

It's a crapton of surveys but it's seemingly legit.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Yeah i guess 60% is surveys there are actually watching videos, or 1 click 1 point sorta thing, and then you can listen to music for 10 min and earn points that way, but like you said acer most of it is surveys yes

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty King David View Post
    Hey everyone i am a 4 Year Evony veteran and lots of people out there are non-coiners i used to be one of them, i found a site while web searching that you can earn gift cards, evony supports a Gift Card called Ultimate Game Card, you can earn money on that card from the site, you do not need a bank acc, or address, or zip. You just need to read through it and register. After you have enough points to redeem for money they will ask you what type of Gift Card u want you ask for the Ultimate Gift Card since you can get evony cents from that card, because evony supports Ultimate Game Card. You get your money instantly because they send u the Gift Card code and u type it into the purchasing process when u buy cents. You can earn points while multi-tasking playing evony, I have earned lots of money of this site and thought a lot of more people should know about it.

Link is Below

http://www.instagc.com/davidshevchenko62

If you do not believe me or think this is a scam please read through it. This is just for Extra Income you will not earn over $600.

Any questions please PM me and if you registered and know that it works plz leave a review below for other players thank you for taking the time to read!! Happy Hunting
    Good one david, I just clicked on your link and you got a free referral
    Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud - Sophocles

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicat View Post
    Good one david, I just clicked on your link and you got a free referral
    If you click on the site, i don't get a referral u have to register and confirm email, and if you confirm email u are obviously interested in the site so it doesn't matter if i get a referral doesn't affect anything, There are some players that already earned $5 within a DAY, i have never earned it that fast but i guess if your a evony player anything is possible haha

getting a referral gets you 10% of what they earn. that can be 25 cents per person per day... 50 people under you can be estimating of $12.50 for you plus the points you earn yourself.
    obviously if 200 or more use it and are gaining points each day, you can theoretically earn hundreds of dollars a week

Quote Originally Posted by UnwantedConman View Post
    getting a referral gets you 10% of what they earn. that can be 25 cents per person per day... 50 people under you can be estimating of $12.50 for you plus the points you earn yourself.
    obviously if 200 or more use it and are gaining points each day, you can theoretically earn hundreds of dollars a week
    The thing is no one does offers they just register, and im no where near 50 people so don't start making estimation lol im at 15 and i don't get anything since now they are inactive :/

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty King David View Post
    If you click on the site, i don't get a referral u have to register and confirm email, and if you confirm email u are obviously interested in the site so it doesn't matter if i get a referral doesn't affect anything, There are some players that already earned $5 within a DAY, i have never earned it that fast but i guess if your a evony player anything is possible haha
    Didn't mean anything negative, it looks like a great way to earn a few cents so thx for sharing.
    Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud - Sophocles